• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Faction Survival Closing Announcement

ATPgamer101

Spectator
Reaction score
Im sorry to bother you all, but i just got an account in Minecraft a few days ago and I've been looking for hunger games maps and I saw a few videos online and this seems to be the best one. I made an account but how do i find the IP address for the maps? I know this may be a stupid question but I'm new so I'm sorry. Thank you

SpartanDude789

Tribute
Reaction score
SpartanDude789 Please give your opinions in a less harassing way. Stating that someone was bad with something and posting "UMAD" memes doesn't help anyone. Really, just makes you look more like a troll. Thanks!
If there was anything I would ask Chad is that you said a date when you were going to close down the server instead of closing it down. I could have done something different besides spending weeks making an awesome base to come to my computer a day later to see the server closed.

Also I made this video about a possible action that I believe that can make some people satisfied
------------------->

Last edited:

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
If there was anything I would ask Chad is that you said a date when you were going to close down the server instead of closing it down. I could have done something different besides spending weeks making an awesome base to come to my computer a day later to see the server closed.
I heard a rumour that the server was shut down in a hurry because it was something needed to be dealt quickly during a staff meeting. Might just be a rumour, though.
Im sorry to bother you all, but i just got an account in Minecraft a few days ago and I've been looking for hunger games maps and I saw a few videos online and this seems to be the best one. I made an account but how do i find the IP address for the maps? I know this may be a stupid question but I'm new so I'm sorry. Thank you
Connect to xx.mcgamer.net, where the xx is your (closest) region (US, EU, CA, AU, AS: e.g. if you're American, connect to us.mcgamer.net). From there, you can connect to the survival games or any other of the mini-games MCGamer offers. (P.S. If you need any more help, either message a mod [names in red] or go to the General Support section of the forums and make a thread)

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
SpartanDude789 Please give your opinions in a less harassing way. Stating that someone was bad with something and posting "UMAD" memes doesn't help anyone. Really, just makes you look more like a troll. Thanks!
Thanks. c:

Also I made this video about a possible action that I believe that can make some people satisfied
------------------->
Well, the video I don't see any relevance. I see a few rule-breakers that could've been reported, as a mod was not in the server (or it seems that way). I also see you repeatedly asking for diamond rank, which I highly doubt Chad would give you after you being so rude and also you complaining so much.

Anyways, my main point for replying was to say this: You should just appreciate the time that you got to spend on the server. If you really enjoyed it so much, it shouldn't be something that you are upset about not getting a warning that it would be closed. If that's the case, the amount of times that Creative (and Survival for that matter) have gone down, people are upset about it being down, but they enjoyed the time they had to play on it. Just stop complaining and let it be. Save everyone the time to read your post retaliating everything anyone says.

Last edited:

SpartanDude789

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks. c:

Well, the video I don't see any relevance. I see a few rule-breakers that could've been reported, as a mod was not in the server (or it seems that way). I also see you repeatedly asking for diamond rank, which I highly doubt Chad would give you after you being so rude and also you complaining so much.

Anyways, my main point for replying was to say this: You should just appreciate the time that you got to spend on the server. If you really enjoyed it so much, it shouldn't be something that you are upset about not getting a warning that it would be closed. If that's the case, the amount of times that Creative (and Survival for that matter) have gone down, people are upset about it being down, but they enjoyed the time they had to play on it. Just stop complaining and let it be. Save everyone the time to read your post retaliating everything anyone says.
Then why reply if anything I say is not relevant? Also the video is just funny XD. Also I did nothing wrong, and I am not asking Chad for diamond donor.

GregoB23

Spectator
Reaction score
This happens on all of the servers, so many young kids thinking it's okay to abuse people just because they have 'anonymity'

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score

------------------->
Spartan Haley referred you to my UHC. Just letting you know, it's full but you are the second backup sub after krafty_

radtak1

Diamond
Reaction score
As long as we have a server, that has a spawn, with wilderness to be explored by countless players, with everything except the constant warring, I am certain that it will be a more than perfect server, especially being made by the MCSG. With all the perks they have, this server is bound to be close to the best. If not the best.

Trinnn

Experienced
Reaction score
:( I just hate when people ruin things like this for other people. Although, I never did play on the survival servers that much, I can see why some people might get frustrated on their work getting lost because someone else ruined it for them.
Well, it wasn't a survival server. It was factions and that is the point of factions. You know going into it you're going to have some wins and some losses. If you're good and experienced, you won't have as much losses :p

So glad. I've never seen anything good come out of a faction server.
Except for an extremely high player base, competition, and strategy. Oh and I almost forgot, lots and lots of money.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lots and lots of money.
I for one do not see where this comes in. Most people do not donate to the server simply for the factions server.

I find factions in moderation to be quite fun, but in this situation it seems to have been driven too deep. Overall, factions lead to be just poison that spreads through the community. Though there is some happiness and pleasure being taken from it, the general feel I get from every faction server is hate. Lots and lots of hate. It became a breeding ground for animosity. We really don't need that in a community that already seems to be up at arms over everything.

In fact, there are several examples of what this malice is like on this thread. I'm not linking cause and effect from the server to the forums, necessarily, but I am saying that some people were incising and gratuitously rude on the server in a massive amount and it is comparable to some actions on the forums.

Everyone be nice to each other.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci