• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Faction Survival Closing Announcement

SpartanDude789

Tribute
Reaction score
Also no one is being forced to play it. Either you like playing it or you don't play it. There is no reason to take down the server becuase of the whining part of MCSG players.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Also no one is being forced to play it. Either you like playing it or you don't play it. There is no reason to take down the server becuase of the whining part of MCSG players.
I'm not sure if you understand the severity of the problem. In Chad's own words, this wasn't whining. This escalated to full on flame war and personal attacks, spreading through the entire community. What's more, it had been going on for months. Just because someone isn't being forced to play doesn't mean other people should be able to spoil it for them.

SpartanDude789

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you understand the severity of the problem. In Chad's own words, this wasn't whining. This escalated to full on flame war and personal attacks, spreading through the entire community. What's more, it had been going on for months. Just because someone isn't being forced to play doesn't mean other people should be able to spoil it for them.
Its the product of ones own emotion, sadly there are people who fight and fight for no reason. I made a base that lasted months and didn't have a problem with anyone in the world! And the base would still last if Chad didnt take it down. Also when you said "Just because someone isn't being forced to play doesn't mean other people should be able to spoil it for them", sadly now a lot of whiners just took down the whole server...spoiling it for everyone now!

InfamousMike

Experienced
Reaction score
Soooo.. Since factions were removed and I was banned because of the faction server.. I get unbanned, yeah?

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
Its the product of ones own emotion, sadly there are people who fight and fight for no reason. I made a base that lasted months and didn't have a problem with anyone in the world! And the base would still last if Chad didnt take it down. Also when you said "Just because someone isn't being forced to play doesn't mean other people should be able to spoil it for them", sadly now a lot of whiners just took down the whole server...spoiling it for everyone now!
It's people like you that like to argue and cause problems. Chad has made a decision and you need to deal with that and also respect it. Clearly, if you disagree with the decision, you were not fully aware of the situations and what was happening with/to the majority of the Survival/Factions community. Sitting on a thread debating against people and, frankly, disregarding Chad's choices is disrespectful and you need to take those kind of thoughts elsewhere. Kthanks.

SpartanDude789

Tribute
Reaction score
It's people like you that like to argue and cause problems. Chad has made a decision and you need to deal with that and also respect it. Clearly, if you disagree with the decision, you were not fully aware of the situations and what was happening with/to the majority of the Survival/Factions community. Sitting on a thread debating against people and, frankly, disregarding Chad's choices is disrespectful and you need to take those kind of thoughts elsewhere. Kthanks.
If staff didn't get the opinions of the regular users then the server wouldn't be as good without the users point of view.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
If staff didn't get the opinions of the regular users then the server wouldn't be as good without the users point of view. Also you are not a majority because you were a mod that got demoted for not doing a good job.
Speaking of good jobs you just did a good job of proving her point. An unrelated personal attack against a discussion is the exact reason Survival was taken down. Which you have just demonstrated.

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
If staff didn't get the opinions of the regular users then the server wouldn't be as good without the users point of view. Also you are not a majority because you were a mod that got demoted for not doing a good job.
The opinions of "regular" users is irrelevant in this case, as the "regular" users and, unfortunately, even some staff (or ex-staff) were the ones causing the problems in the Survival server. It's part of Chad's job as the owner of the community to ensure that things are running smoothly. While, yes, I agree users' opinions are important and need to be heard, users also need to respect the decisions Chad makes.
In response to your personal attack, my being deranked is also irrelevant to this discussion. However, I was not deranked because I was, "not doing a good job". I was deranked for being unprofessional in a personal argument with a friend. Also, staff (and ex-staff) are all part of the community, thus the "majority" includes me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci