• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Exotic [CA/US] (DISBANNED)

Is this clan randy?

• Yehhhh

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Nahhhh

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • catz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pie

• dawg

• poop

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R3KT_

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: R3KT_
Wins:144
Games Played:814
Strengths: One of my strengths are sword to sword combat and Flint and Steel.
Weaknesses: One of my weaknesses are critting because I am to focused on strafing and sword to sword combat
Timezone: ET
Donor: Regular
PastClans: #TeamDeception
Maturity (Out of 10): 8
How Active are you?: I am on ass much as I can.
Do you know anyone in this clan?: warriorratchet
Why do you want to join Exotic?: Because it is fun to be in clans and it can improve your skill and try and be the best clan.

Reaction score
IGN:EvilMonkeys139
Wins:46
Games Played:513 ( I know my win to loose ratio is horrid but I've been fixing it slowly but surely I think I can get a 1/5 or 1/6 when stat reset comes)
Strengths:I'm exceptional with a bow and FnS, and rod combos. I know routes on most maps and have become calm when I pvp. I also have pretty good/okay ping.
Weaknesses: 3v1 and huge mosh pits of more than 12 people. I also am not the best at killing hackers.
Timezone: central
Donor: none but I will be getting diamond within next month or month and a half.
PastClans: #dazzle #deseption neither were very good or lasted Long.
Maturity (Out of 10):9 (i of course laugh at stupid thats what she said jokes or 21 but I'm mature)
How Active are you?:daily for about 1 hour
Do you know anyone in this clan?:Mrsalsaman88 warrior ratchet and I'm applying with r3kt_
Why do you want to join Exotic? I wanna be apart of a clan that isn't bad and I really think it could improve my pvp skills.

MagicalBobIsEpic

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: R3KT_
Wins:144
Games Played:814
Strengths: One of my strengths are sword to sword combat and Flint and Steel.
Weaknesses: One of my weaknesses are critting because I am to focused on strafing and sword to sword combat
Timezone: ET
Donor: Regular
PastClans: #TeamDeception
Maturity (Out of 10): 8
How Active are you?: I am on ass much as I can.
Do you know anyone in this clan?: warriorratchet
Why do you want to join Exotic?: Because it is fun to be in clans and it can improve your skill and try and be the best clan.
Accepted as a member <3

MagicalBobIsEpic

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:EvilMonkeys139
Wins:46
Games Played:513 ( I know my win to loose ratio is horrid but I've been fixing it slowly but surely I think I can get a 1/5 or 1/6 when stat reset comes)
Strengths:I'm exceptional with a bow and FnS, and rod combos. I know routes on most maps and have become calm when I pvp. I also have pretty good/okay ping.
Weaknesses: 3v1 and huge mosh pits of more than 12 people. I also am not the best at killing hackers.
Timezone: central
Donor: none but I will be getting diamond within next month or month and a half.
PastClans: #dazzle #deseption neither were very good or lasted Long.
Maturity (Out of 10):9 (i of course laugh at stupid thats what she said jokes or 21 but I'm mature)
How Active are you?:daily for about 1 hour
Do you know anyone in this clan?:Mrsalsaman88 warrior ratchet and I'm applying with r3kt_
Why do you want to join Exotic? I wanna be apart of a clan that isn't bad and I really think it could improve my pvp skills.
Accepted as a trial!

GetPrickD

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello its Nathan
IGN: annoyingcactus
Wins: 1
Games Played: 126
Strengths: Straifing
Weaknesses: The Fishing Rod Of Doom
Timezone: Canada
Donor: Nope soooon!
PastClans: None
Maturity (Out of 10): 7
How Active are you?: all day tell me a time ill be online
Do you know anyone in this clan?: magicalbob44 we have been friends for a long while I use to live beside him and then he moved so I wanna be friends again.
Why do you want to join Exotic?:
Well as I said I know magicalbob44/halfpvp and I wanna play more with him plus I am a great pvper you just have to test me owen was gonna let me in then it got disbanded so ya.

P.S. please give me a chance!

CyberSelfi

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello its Nathan
Do you know anyone in this clan?: magicalbob44 we have been friends for a long while I use to live beside him and then he moved so I wanna be friends again.
Well as I said I know magicalbob44/halfpvp and I wanna play more with him plus I am a great pvper you just have to test me owen was gonna let me in then it got disbanded so ya.

denied

GetPrickD

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello its Nathan

xAirking_

Survivor
Reaction score
We challange you to clan battle 6v6 Hop on this ts for further discussion ts88.teamspeak3.com:6386

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci