• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Yea, but your "Members" section isn't filled up yet. So it seems like he has a good understanding of Pvp and tactics. So lets see what happens ;)
Probats. Control the Skype.

XGansterz

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:XGansterz
Wins:30
Games Played:160
Skype Username:Oscar.ventura39
Pvp Strengths:rod,sword and fns
Pvp Weaknesses:bow
Rate yourself from 1-10:8
Why do you want to join?:because I wanted to play with you as some know them and know that if they play well
If accepted, will you stayed committed?:Sure
Previous Clans:#optimum

I do not have many wins but if I play another account and have 270 wins but if you play please accept me in the clan :) :)

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Our battle will have to be restart at 0-0, Instinct was the clan we battled, they disbanded and just turned in to this. So it will restart at 0-0 because this is not Instinct

Just message me if there is any problems

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
Our battle will have to be restart at 0-0, Instinct was the clan we battled, they disbanded and just turned in to this. So it will restart at 0-0 because this is not Instinct

Just message me if there is any problems
We aren't a new clan, we just changed our name. I'm not trying to argue or cause flame so just PM someone if you like wanna know more.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:XGansterz
Wins:30
Games Played:160
Skype Username:Oscar.ventura39
Pvp Strengths:rod,sword and fns
Pvp Weaknesses:bow
Rate yourself from 1-10:8
Why do you want to join?:because I wanted to play with you as some know them and know that if they play well
If accepted, will you stayed committed?:Sure
Previous Clans:#optimum

I do not have many wins but if I play another account and have 270 wins but if you play please accept me in the clan :) :)
You have been Accepted As A Pending member.
In order for you to get to your Trial rank, we MUST know what your other account is.
We also would like to test you out on your pvp skills sometime this week.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Educating_
Wins/Games Played/Ratio: 151/560 - 0.26 ratio.
How long have you been in #Exodus: 2 weeks.
Part 2:
The questions above is basic information that staff need to know. The second part consists of writing a Detailed paragraph stating why you want to join the staff. Keep in mind that, to be a staff member for this clan, you must have been a member for 3-5 weeks. This way we can get to know you guys. In your paragraph, make sure to answer the following questions (detailed).
Question 1: In what ways have you helped this clan out?: I have participated in almost every clan battle, and most of those were wins. I am always active on TS, and I get to know the newcomers. I've done a couple clutch situations in battles that resulted in wins, and I feel that I have been in this clan long enough to be a great officer. I am very "educated" with clans and I know how to handle situations that an officer would need to handle.
Question 2: Do you believe that you qualify for a staff member?: I am very "educated" with clans and I know how to handle situations that an officer would need to handle. I know how to make right decisions, and you can trust me with the privilege of being an officer. I know how to work TeamSpeak comfortably, and I know when someone is not being active and/or breaking clan rules. I can be more active on the thread pages, welcoming players when they get accepted, and answering questions people may have. I feel I am well known in the clan, therefore if people have a problem, they can talk to me and feel comfortable. Again, I am very active with the clan, so I can be there when people have problems or requests.
Question 3: In what ways would your presence benefit us, give examples: Well, I am always on the TS, when it is up, so there would always be someone in authority there to help. I feel that people are not afraid to talk to me, so that wouldn't be an issue. I like to make people feel welcome, therefore I would welcome the newcomers, and help them with whatever they may need. I am experienced with setting ranks on TS/and all of the functions. I feel having me as an officer would be very beneficial to the clan.
Question 4: How would you describe this clan?: Ever since I joined, not once have I had a problem. Everyone has been so nice and welcoming, and it really is a great system we have. I feel that if I were in a position of more authority, I could make people feel more welcome to stay longer. I feel this clan is only beginning, and I would love to be in the officer position to watch it strive. Already, the clan has improved so much, and it's only going to get better. The clan has a great set up with the TeamSpeak, and Skype chat, and it is a very organized clan. This clan, is like no other I've been in before.
Question 5: Who is your favourite member in this clan, and why?: I don't have a favourite person. Each person in this clan is unique in their own way. Not one is better than the other. This clan is like a huge family. We all get along, and I don't think I could like one more than the other. Really, this clan has great potential. All the players here are skilled, still developing people. These types of players make for a good clan, as we all learn from each other. Learning from a whole bunch of developing players with a lot of skill, makes for some very good players, and this clan is definitely going to go far.
Congratulations! Your application was Approved! It has been passed down to the final stage of review. Your application was very well written and I'm super confident in you.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Congratulations! Your application was Approved! It has been passed down to the final stage of review. Your application was very well written and I'm super confident in you.
Is captian a higher rank of Authority then officer, or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci