• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events/ Tournaments

PikachuPals

Career
Reaction score
Pixelmon tournament. MCSG make one server and then everyone has 30 mins to train up their pokemon and there is a safari zone where you can catch the pokemans. Then a pixelmon tourney begins.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I would like to see a community get-together, on a server. It could be in the hub, on a private server, or even just a Skype chat full of people going onto MCSG and playing together. A time and place where you can forget grudges, forget who is a Staff member and who was the latest gossip. (Even though we don't really have gossip on MCSG)

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd like for a semi-public UHC like hell games to be introduced. with a ton of players and public applications, while only a certain amount are accepted.
Edit: damn, didn't see Camadeusa's post... 3 minutes late D:

Chocostarr

Experienced
Reaction score
I would like to see a community get-together, on a server. It could be in the hub, on a private server, or even just a Skype chat full of people going onto MCSG and playing together. A time and place where you can forget grudges, forget who is a Staff member and who was the latest gossip. (Even though we don't really have gossip on MCSG)
This is a great idea, I really want to get to know more people, especially non-staff members, because all we hear about is the admins and others staff members, never people that just play mcsg casually.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci