• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events/ Tournaments

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,

I’m here today to get your opinions on what events/tournaments you folks think we should hold on the MCGamer community. We have been thinking about this for a while, and now we finally have the time to bring these ideas to life

The current proposals we have at the moment are:

• Community tournaments, such as SG or PvP.
  • Mapping-related contests, such as building challenges and map making contests
  • Non-ingame contests, such as art contests, music contests, and speech contests
  • Non-Minecraft gaming contests, such as a CS:GO tournament or Battlefield nights.
  • TS events similar to OMN, like a trivia game or stand-up comedy
  • Q&A sessions for non-staff, such as map-makers, VIPs, and prominent players.
Reply to this thread with any ideas that you may have. Things to keep in mind when suggesting event ideas: it needs to be fair and easy to understand; it can be on the Servers, TeamSpeak, or the Forums; it must be accessible by a majority of the community; it must be fun and enjoyable for both participants and spectators.

So, what events would you like to see in MCGamer?

~Dave
Admin

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
VIP/Prominent former Q&A would be fun, because I like answering interesting questions X3

I think well-run community tournaments in-game would be fun too. As for other competitions, if MCGamer has anything it could use art for an art contest would be neat.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We should have a contest on what the next gamemode should be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci