• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events/ Tournaments

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
I have been playing Smite since its Alpha, but I have quit. I had 12 Dota keys though, but they got deleted :(. But I still have one copy, and I already have LoL too.
I hate the alpha for Smite. That was really fun, haven't tried it since though. Does it cost money now? or is it free.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tbh , a clan tourney/ clan wars wouldn't be hard, considering the overcast network does it every month with 64+ teams, with games that last up to 3 hours... So there's no excuse it can't happen on mcsg

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
The SG event seems like Hell Games. Speaking of which, what happened to it? Did it get shut down? I have no idea, I'm kind of ignorant :p
Due to recent issues, both MCGamer and IRL, I no longer have the time to run the events. And with the way things were going in previous Hell Games events, I believe it's time to put the final nail in that coffin.

Frozenarmy

Tribute
Reaction score
I would say like hide signs in the hub somewhere that tell you to go somewhere else and eventually you will find a link on a sign that you put in your browser and it takes you to a giveaway? Maybe put advertisements on that page so that those ads pay for the giveaway.

EthanConnor

Spectator
Reaction score
How about a montage contest? People make their own MCSG montage, link the video and you guys do a poll or something to decide the winner. Whoever wins gets diamond donor or something like that! :)

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alright, so people submit clips that are 30 seconds or less, the ones that receive the most attention, likes, replies, views, etc win. Probably top 10 win? The likes have to be from accounts that have been around for over a week. If they're not, they don't count :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci