• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Stability Tests and Australian SG:C, QQ

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Your saying that they will do other things on the agenda, when do you really think that fixing Fence Glitch on AU is more important than the potential of losing hundreds of players on EU?
Well, for one, I'm pretty sure the "hundreds" of players lost over at EU won't ever make up for the thousands MCSG's making in every other region. Not to mention new players logging on over at EU.

Secondly, both EU and AU got your share of fixes. The changes that AU got are much more than simple fence-fixes, and in a good debate could be argued to be more drastic than your's was.

Although EU may have had an unpromising fix, and with the context of the thread, your issues will most likely be the one to look for a solution for since your's is the most major, hence from Col_Star's first post: "In our continued issues to fix the issues..." Meaning that they've worked on this, and had something that could work even though it may have not in the end. So, with a second shot they'd probably put the same amount of effort they did the first time as anybody else would.

Oh, and also, I had never said that the devs were working on anything other than fence-fixes. You sure you're arguing with the right guy?

Geocraftable

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, for one, I'm pretty sure the "hundreds" of players lost over at EU won't ever make up for the thousands MCSG's making in every other region. Not to mention new players logging on over at EU.

Secondly, both EU and AU got your share of fixes. The changes that AU got are much more than simple fence-fixes, and in a good debate could be argued to be more drastic than your's was.

Although EU may have had an unpromising fix, and with the context of the thread, your issues will most likely be the one to look for a solution for since your's is the most major, hence from Col_Star's first post: "In our continued issues to fix the issues..." Meaning that they've worked on this, and had something that could work even though it may have not in the end. So, with a second shot they'd probably put the same amount of effort they did the first time as anybody else would.

Oh, and also, I had never said that the devs were working on anything other than fence-fixes. You sure you're arguing with the right guy?
Yes, you implied it.
MCSG probably will have this on their to-do-list of things to fix for you guys,
We are saying that alot of the time, US gets things done faster, when it they all should be fixed just as fast as each other.

EDIT: and I only think you are arguing with us because you are US defending yourself. Put yourself in our shoes.

EDIT 2: We cannot have CW's or even just play a game without freezing for 10 seconds every 30 or so seconds.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, you implied it.

We are saying that alot of the time, US gets things done faster, when it they all should be fixed just as fast as each other.

EDIT: and I only think you are arguing with us because you are US defending yourself. Put yourself in our shoes.
Ah, but you didn't quote the part where I said that MCSG would get to fixing fences first before anything else.

Oh right... Cause that's cause it doesn't exist. You also didn't quote the part right BEFORE that, where it said that: "If it's not already, MCSG probably will have this on their to-do-list of things to fix for you guys." The point of that quote was to imply that if MCSG was working on something ever larger, then they'd get to you next.

Here's the thing: I don't own a mass-server with multiple networks. I don't know what their exact reasoning is for everything NOT being global, but I can and already have told you why US typically comes first.

But, I can tell you that MCSG has SOME reason for not making everything global, because if there wasn't, it wouldn't be happening. Whether it be for too long to push out updates for FIVE regions, or too much stress to control five possible non-working things at once, there has to be a good reason why. You said that MCSG was bias towards the US, which it's not.

Also, just saying I'm defending myself cause I'm from the US, is actually kind of funny. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't sit on the forums complaining about it to somebody, I'd either be thankful for what I do have and play, or go find something else to do. This thread's supposed to be positive and with you complaining about the fixes is making it negative.

You're not solving this justly. Make a thread separate to this one where your arguments will be just, or be thankful for what you at least are trying to receive and move on to something else.

Either way, if you wanna continue this you're more than welcome to inbox me. But if it's on the thread I'm not replying anymore.

Geocraftable

Platinum
Reaction score
Ah, but you didn't quote the part where I said that MCSG would get to fixing fences first before anything else.

Oh right... Cause that's cause it doesn't exist. You also didn't quote the part right BEFORE that, where it said that: "If it's not already, MCSG probably will have this on their to-do-list of things to fix for you guys." The point of that quote was to imply that if MCSG was working on something ever larger, then they'd get to you next.

Here's the thing: I don't own a mass-server with multiple networks. I don't know what their exact reasoning is for everything NOT being global, but I can and already have told you why US typically comes first.

But, I can tell you that MCSG has SOME reason for not making everything global, because if there wasn't, it wouldn't be happening. Whether it be for too long to push out updates for FIVE regions, or too much stress to control five possible non-working things at once, there has to be a good reason why. You said that MCSG was bias towards the US, which it's not.

Also, just saying I'm defending myself cause I'm from the US, is actually kind of funny. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't sit on the forums complaining about it to somebody, I'd either be thankful for what I do have and play, or go find something else to do. This thread's supposed to be positive and with you complaining about the fixes is making it negative.

You're not solving this justly. Make a thread separate to this one where your arguments will be just, or be thankful for what you at least are trying to receive and move on to something else.

Either way, if you wanna continue this you're more than welcome to inbox me. But if it's on the thread I'm not replying anymore.
My arse has sincerely been whooped. Sorry for going against your argument, I can see your point that you are giving, and I didn't realize that before. Sorry for the inconvenience.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
My arse has sincerely been whooped. Sorry for going against your argument, I can see your point that you are giving, and I didn't realize that before. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You may be the first person out of my year on the forums that's ever done that... Hmm, I kind of don't know what to do now.

Apology accepted, and you know, some points you made aren't wrong. If MCSG could, then it'd be cool to get things globally, but it's just the way people are addressing these issues when it can be held much more subtly...

Geocraftable

Platinum
Reaction score
You may be the first person out of my year on the forums that's ever done that... Hmm, I kind of don't know what to do now.

Apology accepted, and you know, some points you made aren't wrong. If MCSG could, then it'd be cool to do things globally, but it's just the way people are addressing these issues when it can be held much more subtly.
Yeah, and they do not have enough Devs to do it Globally anyway.

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
It's true,The lag is devastating and ruins the game greatly and Due to this my clan can only do scrims as we're are so scared we will lag out.THEN WE WREK DA CLAN AND WE CAN'T WRITE IT UP.

David23B

Spectator
Reaction score
LUEGO Desde lag heno Que, y Bastante, lo raro es Que Pasa A Veces, please solucionad ESE Problema Cuanto los antes porque los servidor de US me van muy mal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci