• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Stability Tests and Australian SG:C, QQ

_Simeon

Career
Reaction score
If this carries on, I don't see why any EU players would enjoy to carry on playing.. Not trying to hate or anything. Just my honest opinion.

Geocraftable

Platinum
Reaction score
If this carries on, I don't see why any EU players would enjoy to carry on playing.. Not trying to hate or anything. Just my honest opinion.
I have also noticed something, MCSG is really bias towards US. They have Kit PvP, they have had all gamemodes before, and they always get good connection with barely any DDoS attacks. It's ridiculous.

EDIT: And with the amount of likes everyone is getting complaining, all these experienced and good players, you really need to sort your stuff out.

Last edited:

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I have also noticed something, MCSG is really bias towards US. They have Kit PvP, they have had all gamemodes before, and they always get good connection with barely any DDoS attacks. It's ridiculous.

EDIT: And with the amount of likes everyone is getting complaining, all these experienced and good players, you really need to sort your stuff out.
MCSG has it's biggest player base in the US, as well as it's owner being from the US. It's basically a no-brainer that if MCSG's adding anything experimental it's gonna start in the US.

Also, MCSG's trying to fix something JUST for you guys. You're complaining about something that may not work at first, but you'll be thankful once it's fixed.

Reaction score
MCSG has it's biggest player base in the US, as well as it's owner being from the US. It's basically a no-brainer that if MCSG's adding anything experimental it's gonna start in the US.

Also, MCSG's trying to fix something JUST for you guys. You're complaining about something that may not work at first, but you'll be thankful once it's fixed.
I'ts the problem of how effective the developers are when it comes to other regions :/

Geocraftable

Platinum
Reaction score

Or how about they get it working then add it.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I'ts the problem of how effective the developers are when it comes to other regions :/
As of right now, the only gamemode we have that you guys don't is Kit-PvP, and that really isn't too big of a deal since it's just like any other PvP gamemode you can find on Minecraft.

Yeah, you may be having ghosting issues and what-not, but you can at least know in the back of your mind that MCSG's trying to help rather than pushing it off as nothing.
Or how about they get it working then add it.
I'd love to see you as a developer for a day, it's not like the devs can just push a button that gets MCSG working instantaneously.

Your fixes may take a while, if it's not right now, MCSG probably will have this on their to-do-list of things to fix for you guys, but it won't happen now. These kinds of things take time, sometimes it isn't even their fault and they have to wait for things to push out so they can get the fixes themselves.

Reaction score
As of right now, the only gamemode we have that you guys don't is Kit-PvP, and that really isn't too big of a deal since it's just like any other PvP gamemode you can find on Minecraft.

Yeah, you may be having ghosting issues and what-not, but you can at least know in the back of your mind that MCSG's trying to help rather than pushing it off as nothing.

I'd love to see you as a developer for a day, it's not like the devs can just push a button that gets MCSG working instantaneously.

Your fixes may take a while, if it's not right now, MCSG probably will have this on their to-do-list of things to fix for you guys, but it won't happen now. These kinds of things take time, sometimes it isn't even their fault and they have to wait for things to push out so they can get the fixes themselves.
I understand your point, but the other issue is how frequently EU is have issues while most of the other servers don't :/

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I understand your point, but the other issue is how frequently EU is have issues while most of the other servers don't :/
The only region that really is higher on the totem pole than you is the US. And like I said, once a lot of your guys' connection problems get fixed, and maybe when they implement Kit PvP you guys will be basically on equal ground as us. :p

The US have their fair share of issues too, you guys aren't the only ones that get lag problems and issues with things getting implemented.

AHEM MCTF2.

Reaction score
The only region that really is higher on the totem pole than you is the US. And like I said, once a lot of your guys' connection problems get fixed, and maybe when they implement Kit PvP you guys will be basically on equal ground as us. :p

The US have their fair share of issues too, you guys aren't the only ones that get lag problems and issues with things getting implemented.

AHEM MCTF2.
I don't think the EU servers need Kit PvP as we have quite alot of other servers for that :p

Geocraftable

Platinum
Reaction score

Your saying that they will do other things on the agenda, when do you really think that fixing Fence Glitch on AU is more important than the potential of losing hundreds of players on EU?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci