• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[EU] EndGamers | In Hibernation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien676

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Your age: 15
2. Wins / Games Played: 244, games played 2 many
3. Why are you applying for this particular clan: beaous in long time i have tryed and now i have the chance
4. How will you benefit this clan: good, i know the people a lote
5. How active are you: very activ
6. Why should we accept you: becaous im a good guy. im a decent player, and i can help the group.
7. Do you meet the requirements and what exceptions would you like made: yes :)

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
3. Why are you applying for this particular clan: beaous in long time i have tryed and now i have the chance
6. Why should we accept you: becaous im a good guy. im a decent player, and i can help the group.
7. Do you meet the requirements and what exceptions would you like made:
yes :)
At least 15 words for every question is the minimum. You will be judged by depicting on how much you have written and the quality of your work. <- from our Application format. Id recommend you to write a bit more about yourself.

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
7. Do you meet the requirements and what exceptions would you like made:
yes :)
At least 15 words for every question is the minimum. You will be judged by depicting on how much you have written and the quality of your work. <- from our Application format. Id recommend you to write a bit more about yourself.
Tis k. Alien, you have been accepted as the following rank:
Swagger

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
- Equilibrium -
(Art/Banner coming soon)

The place is here. The time is now.
Welcome to our dominion.

We are paramount in every stride we take. The the higher we climb, the greater our persistance. Its our decision to keep pushing, whereas others give up along the way. Pure dominance and sovereignty simply falls into place afterwards.

We are a unique group of friends, not only ones embedded into the system, but those who fight against the stream of current and last until the very end. This is what defines our conduct. A rebellion, an uprising, we defy those who cross our path.

We are, 'in a state in which opposing forces or influences are balanced.'
We are, Equilibrium.

Adrenaline slowly makes its way into your bloodstream. A trickle of heavy sweat runs down your; forehead. Subconsciously, your every sense is indicating your terror.

Behold,
Equilibrium

Teku30

KYSKILLZ

Articriot

XXJessuh09

Cizzle1

NixGamez

S14dden

Mcnoxx

-
-

List of alts;
_JessuH_
SampleText_
bzm12
TheCizzler

- How do I join?
Create your own composition/paragraph(s) about whatever you feel suitable to be accepted, implying on WHY we should accept you. Include your age, wins, PvP styles, personalities, all usual information you would input into a normal application. The more effort you put, the higher are your chances.
We probably won't be accepting many people at all, close friends if that.

-

Victories: 0 Losses: 0

Equilibrium v Unknown (?-?) Victory/Loss

Clan Leaderboards: Position: #?

Thanks for reading this far.​

Last edited:

DexRock

Spectator
Reaction score
• 0. Age? 13
1. Wins / Games played: 148 / 721 = (my new acc) DexRock acc , my old acc dukebooboo - 137 / 676
2. Residence (country): Serbia
3. Your Skype (PM if needed): dejan.drazic6
4. Why are you applying for this particular clan: SenchSlash called me.
5. Why should we accept you: I'am good teamer, and good player.
6. How will you benefit this clan: I will be active and will assist you what it takes.
7. How active are you: 0/10 - 8
8. Do you meet the requirements: YES/NO Yes
9. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: If there is no clan skins, I would like to make them.
10. Have you teamed with the members before: Yes.
11. Past clan experience: Heroes, Vortex, Implant... A lot of clans.
12. Will you leave during the first month or two: YES/NO Yes
13. Will you keep your word :) :YES/NO YUS! XD
14. Your personality reflects on your rank, so what rank do you think you might be applying for (if any.. - & listed above): /
15. What will your 'act of reasoning' be if you are declined: I will be sad xD
• 16. Describe your personality, PvP weaknesses, strengths, etc.: PvP weaknesses : Water fight, strengths : FnS. Bow, Rod, Sword..
17. Any additional information:
I have my own youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9-OsEfAts7_SaTRQOBRgjw
I went into Toxic top 5 kills.
I, DexRock will thereby agree to follow the EndGamers rules and regulations™ and keep my word to the application written above.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
1. Your age: 12

2. Wins / Games Played: 123/795

3. Why are you applying for this particular clan: I was asked and because it looks like a clan I will stay in; long time. It looks like more of a family then a clan. I've already got some friends on the Teamspeak also.

4. How will you benefit this clan: I'm not very good. But I try to stay positive, keep moral and more of a team player :)

5. How active are you : Playing daily.
6. Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because I can bring a good atmosphere to the clan and on Teamspeak.
7. Do you meet the requirements and what exceptions would you like made: No, I'd like to have an exception for my w/l ;_;

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
• 0. Age? 13
1. Wins / Games played: 148 / 721 = (my new acc) DexRock acc , my old acc dukebooboo - 137 / 676
2. Residence (country): Serbia
3. Your Skype (PM if needed): dejan.drazic6
4. Why are you applying for this particular clan: SenchSlash called me.
5. Why should we accept you: I'am good teamer, and good player.
6. How will you benefit this clan: I will be active and will assist you what it takes.
7. How active are you: 0/10 - 8
8. Do you meet the requirements: YES/NO Yes
9. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: If there is no clan skins, I would like to make them.
10. Have you teamed with the members before: Yes.
11. Past clan experience: Heroes, Vortex, Implant... A lot of clans.
12. Will you leave during the first month or two: YES/NO Yes
13. Will you keep your word :) :YES/NO YUS! XD
14. Your personality reflects on your rank, so what rank do you think you might be applying for (if any.. - & listed above): /
15. What will your 'act of reasoning' be if you are declined: I will be sad xD
• 16. Describe your personality, PvP weaknesses, strengths, etc.: PvP weaknesses : Water fight, strengths : FnS. Bow, Rod, Sword..
17. Any additional information:
I have my own youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9-OsEfAts7_SaTRQOBRgjw
I went into Toxic top 5 kills.
I, DexRock will thereby agree to follow the EndGamers rules and regulations™ and keep my word to the application written above.
1. Your age: 12
2. Wins / Games Played: 123/795
3. Why are you applying for this particular clan: I was asked and because it looks like a clan I will stay in; long time. It looks like more of a family then a clan. I've already got some friends on the Teamspeak also.

4. How will you benefit this clan: I'm not very good. But I try to stay positive, keep moral and more of a team player :)
5. How active are you : Playing daily.
6. Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because I can bring a good atmosphere to the clan and on Teamspeak.
7. Do you meet the requirements and what exceptions would you like made: No, I'd like to have an exception for my w/l ;_;
Both has got accepted as Trials.
Make sure to be active on our ts (uk.clanwarz.com:1120) to increase your chances for getting accepted.

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
• 0. Age? I'm 17 years old
1. Wins / Games played: I have 85+ wins out of 400+ games, kind of bad stats however in the beginning i had no routes and i have also been leaving some games. I also have 1,3k on Hive.
2. Residence (country): Norway
3. Your Skype (PM if needed): Teku and Sench have it.
4. Why are you applying for this particular clan: Because i have some friends in it. This is also one of the best clans and i would enjoy being a part of it. Get some new friends and create some new memories.
5. Why should we accept you: Because i'm a good player on Hive and getting better and better on MCSG. I can also help this clan with my experiences.
6. How will you benefit this clan: I will be a active person which is happy and playing a lot. I will also be online almost all the time since my Ipad so i will be able to get information with me and yeah.
7. How active are you: I'm on 4 hours in the weekdays and 6+ in the weekends :)
8. Do you meet the requirements: YES/NO Not all of them :( But working on my win requirements
9. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: My win requirements :)
10. Have you teamed with the members before: I have been playing with some of them, became friend with Sench some days ago and think we can be much better friends :)
11. Past clan experience: EmperorsReborn, Despize and i was trial once in EndGamers without having my trial.
12. Will you leave during the first month or two: YES/NO No.
13. Will you keep your word :) :YES/NO Yes
14. Your personality reflects on your rank, so what rank do you think you might be applying for (if any.. - & listed above): In the beginning i will try to be a member and maybe a higher rank later :)
15. What will your 'act of reasoning' be if you are declined: I will try to get my wins up if that's the problem or i will try to be better on MCSG.
• 16. Describe your personality, PvP weaknesses, strengths, etc.: I'm a 17 years old norwegian guy which plays Ice Hockey without being on my computer. My weaknesses is my connection which is terrible. Getting a new one soon. I'm also feeling good at the 1.7 sprint now and have been quitting BSM (never used it on MCSG, but Hive before.). Strengths - I'm good at getting hit with rod and bow. I'm also good at getting combos and i feel like i'm a underrated player which i like being
17. Any additional information: bbys <3

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Hit me up with that cheer?
I'll hit yo mum up as well with that cheer. Jkjkkjkjkjkjkjjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkkjkkjkjkjkjjkjjkjkjkkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjjkjjkjkjkkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkkjkk
• 0. Age? I'm 17 years old
1. Wins / Games played: I have 85+ wins out of 400+ games, kind of bad stats however in the beginning i had no routes and i have also been leaving some games. I also have 1,3k on Hive.
2. Residence (country): Norway
3. Your Skype (PM if needed): Teku and Sench have it.
4. Why are you applying for this particular clan: Because i have some friends in it. This is also one of the best clans and i would enjoy being a part of it. Get some new friends and create some new memories.
5. Why should we accept you: Because i'm a good player on Hive and getting better and better on MCSG. I can also help this clan with my experiences.
6. How will you benefit this clan: I will be a active person which is happy and playing a lot. I will also be online almost all the time since my Ipad so i will be able to get information with me and yeah.
7. How active are you: I'm on 4 hours in the weekdays and 6+ in the weekends :)
8. Do you meet the requirements: YES/NO Not all of them :( But working on my win requirements
9. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: My win requirements :)
10. Have you teamed with the members before: I have been playing with some of them, became friend with Sench some days ago and think we can be much better friends :)
11. Past clan experience: EmperorsReborn, Despize and i was trial once in EndGamers without having my trial.
12. Will you leave during the first month or two: YES/NO No.
13. Will you keep your word :) :YES/NO Yes
14. Your personality reflects on your rank, so what rank do you think you might be applying for (if any.. - & listed above): In the beginning i will try to be a member and maybe a higher rank later :)
15. What will your 'act of reasoning' be if you are declined: I will try to get my wins up if that's the problem or i will try to be better on MCSG.
• 16. Describe your personality, PvP weaknesses, strengths, etc.: I'm a 17 years old norwegian guy which plays Ice Hockey without being on my computer. My weaknesses is my connection which is terrible. Getting a new one soon. I'm also feeling good at the 1.7 sprint now and have been quitting BSM (never used it on MCSG, but Hive before.). Strengths - I'm good at getting hit with rod and bow. I'm also good at getting combos and i feel like i'm a underrated player which i like being
17. Any additional information: bbys <3
I wasn't expecting this xD. You have been accepted for trials, be active on teamspeak as much as possible to receive your trial and meet the crew. Also, why do you like being an underrated player? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci