• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[EU] EndGamers | In Hibernation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll hit yo mum up as well with that cheer. Jkjkkjkjkjkjkjjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkkjkkjkjkjkjjkjjkjkjkkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjjkjjkjkjkkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkkjkk

I wasn't expecting this xD. You have been accepted for trials, be active on teamspeak as much as possible to receive your trial and meet the crew. Also, why do you like being an underrated player? xD
Thanks, but I'm going on holiday until monday so i will be active after that

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
I have a problem with the TS when i'm joining your TS. I never see any people when i join so i have to join every channel to find someone.. xD

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
I have a problem with the TS when i'm joining your TS. I never see any people when i join so i have to join every channel to find someone.. xD
Try re-install TS. It will probably solve the problem. If you have done it and it doesnt work I would recommended you to read all of the Information about TeamSpeak3 and see if you can do anything about it.

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
Try re-install TS. It will probably solve the problem. If you have done it and it doesnt work I would recommended you to read all of the Information about TeamSpeak3 and see if you can do anything about it.
The EndGamers TS is the only place i have this problem, however i will try it

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
The EndGamers TS is the only place i have this problem, however i will try it
Our TS does have some minor issuses,such as not being able to see people yet I don't have this.Despite having this problem we can work it out by always being in in in-game chat 1 for any thing such as waiting for people or just chilling.

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
I have the same problem. I mean, honestly, the owner -------_ we are ususally in 'In-Game chat 1/2/3' or 'scrimmage / clan battle' rooms. If you still do not find anyone, just contact one of our online members on skype.

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
I have the same problem. I mean, honestly, the owner -------_ we are ususally in 'In-Game chat 1/2/3' or 'scrimmage / clan battle' rooms. If you still do not find anyone, just contact one of our online members on skype.
Okey, thanks for answering and i will do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci