• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[EU] EndGamers | In Hibernation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Your age: My current age is 12 and a half, and I will turn 13 November 28th

2) Your In-Game Name: My in-game name is NixGamez, and I might (not sure) buy an alt account.

3) Wins/Games played: I currently have 371 wins out of 2328 games played.

4) How would you rate yourself PvP wise (don't give yourself a mark out of 10): I would rate myself at around 7.5, but I believe I
can do a 9 if I try hard well, but I usually stay at 7.5

5) a) Your playstyle, i.e Defensive, offensive, etc: I have more of an offensive playstyle, which I try to get rid off, because I am better working defensive.

b) Your strengths: I can FnS really well when I want to, which I most likely do, because I usually am able to predict where my opponent is going to walk next, which is my FnS ;3. I can also strafe quite well if I don't use a rod, but that doesn't mean that I can't fight without rod, rod is my 2nd most useful secondary to me.

c) Your weaknesses: I can sometimes play real un-strategically (is that a word?), i.e: just rush in on a team of over geared or even sword fight people I know that forcefield hack, and I sometimes am that bad that I hit my mouse twice per second. But I overall don't have that many weaknesses I can think off (I know, really cocky), but I'll edit if I see any more.

6) Why are you applying for this particular clan: It seems like a funny clan and I thought that joining it would be nice ;3

7) Why should we accept you: I am a regularly nice person, that can play overall well, that doesn't rage too much, and that can
interact well with many of the people here.

8) How will you benefit this clan: I can play really well, and I've learned many "team tactics" from you guys that I hope I can use during cow's (cw's, damn auto-correct) and scrims and interns.

9) How active are you: I am active daily, so you can expect more than 8 hours per day from now, and I hope I won't be less active

10) Do you consider yourself loyal and trustworthy (if you pause to think, don't apply): off I am bæ's

11) Any additional information about yourself or the requirements: Nope, not at all :D

I, [NixGamez] agree on my word on the application written * above and will support and assist this clan however possible.​

~Nix<3

*and terms and services

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
1) Your age: My current age is 12 and a half, and I will turn 13 November 28th

2) Your In-Game Name: My in-game name is NixGamez, and I might (not sure) buy an alt account.

3) Wins/Games played: I currently have 371 wins out of 2328 games played.

4) How would you rate yourself PvP wise (don't give yourself a mark out of 10): I would rate myself at around 7.5, but I believe I
can do a 9 if I try hard well, but I usually stay at 7.5

5) a) Your playstyle, i.e Defensive, offensive, etc: I have more of an offensive playstyle, which I try to get rid off, because I am better working defensive.

b) Your strengths: I can FnS really well when I want to, which I most likely do, because I usually am able to predict where my opponent is going to walk next, which is my FnS ;3. I can also strafe quite well if I don't use a rod, but that doesn't mean that I can't fight without rod, rod is my 2nd most useful secondary to me.

c) Your weaknesses: I can sometimes play real un-strategically (is that a word?), i.e: just rush in on a team of over geared or even sword fight people I know that forcefield hack, and I sometimes am that bad that I hit my mouse twice per second. But I overall don't have that many weaknesses I can think off (I know, really cocky), but I'll edit if I see any more.

6) Why are you applying for this particular clan: It seems like a funny clan and I thought that joining it would be nice ;3

7) Why should we accept you: I am a regularly nice person, that can play overall well, that doesn't rage too much, and that can
interact well with many of the people here.

8) How will you benefit this clan: I can play really well, and I've learned many "team tactics" from you guys that I hope I can use during cow's (cw's, damn auto-correct) and scrims and interns.

9) How active are you: I am active daily, so you can expect more than 8 hours per day from now, and I hope I won't be less active

10) Do you consider yourself loyal and trustworthy (if you pause to think, don't apply): off I am bæ's

11) Any additional information about yourself or the requirements: Nope, not at all :D

I, [NixGamez] agree on my word on the application written * above and will support and assist this clan however possible.​

~Nix<3

*and terms and services
Plz accept.

Mcnoxx

Tribute
Reaction score
1) Your age:
Im currently 13 years.
2) Your In-Game Name:
Mcnoxx
3) Wins/Games played:
I got 29 out of 262 games played. (When im writing this.)
4) How would you rate yourself PvP wise (don't give yourself a mark out of 10):
I would rate me as a 7/10. I think im ok at the most without the bow.
5) a) Your playstyle, i.e Defensive, offensive, etc:
I think im a thing middle of Defensive and Offensive.
b) Your strengths:
Sword: I think this is the part of PvP im best in. I have good aim.
Fishing rod: Im ok at this, but i can improve alot more.
Flint and steel: I think im decent to be a hive player.
c) Your weaknesses:
Bow: This is my weakest side of PvP. But im improving.
6) Why are you applying for this particular clan:

In the past, my interest in MCSG has just exploded.
7) Why should we accept you:
I think you guys should accept me because i will be a loyal member and some in the clan know me good.
8) How will you benefit this clan:
I think and hope i will pass this clan good.
9) How active are you:
I can be very active if you guys want me to.
10) Do you consider yourself loyal and trustworthy (if you pause to think, don't apply):
Yes. as a said earlier, you guys are the only people i know in the MCSG Community.
11) Any additional information about yourself or the requirements:
I do know i don't meet the requirements.

yolo

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
1) Your age:
Im currently 13 years.
2) Your In-Game Name:
Mcnoxx
3) Wins/Games played:
I got 29 out of 262 games played. (When im writing this.)
4) How would you rate yourself PvP wise (don't give yourself a mark out of 10):
I would rate me as a 7/10. I think im ok at the most without the bow.
5) a) Your playstyle, i.e Defensive, offensive, etc:
I think im a thing middle of Defensive and Offensive.
b) Your strengths:
Sword: I think this is the part of PvP im best in. I have good aim.
Fishing rod: Im ok at this, but i can improve alot more.
Flint and steel: I think im decent to be a hive player.
c) Your weaknesses:
Bow: This is my weakest side of PvP. But im improving.
6) Why are you applying for this particular clan:

In the past, my interest in MCSG has just exploded.
7) Why should we accept you:
I think you guys should accept me because i will be a loyal member and some in the clan know me good.
8) How will you benefit this clan:
I think and hope i will pass this clan good.
9) How active are you:
I can be very active if you guys want me to.
10) Do you consider yourself loyal and trustworthy (if you pause to think, don't apply):
Yes. as a said earlier, you guys are the only people i know in the MCSG Community.
11) Any additional information about yourself or the requirements:
I do know i don't meet the requirements.

yolo
Accepted as trial

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
The second I open the apps, thread activity increases. Thank you all who applied and are hopefully going to, I would like to trial everyone who applied before adding them onto the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci