• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[EU] EndGamers | In Hibernation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
1. Age: 15.

2. In-game name: SliabhGach - iSliabh. I've used other accounts too.

3. Wins / Games played: Something along the lines of 300+ wins and 900-1000 games played over all accounts.

4. Residence (country): Ireland m8

5. Your Skype (PM if needed): Some of you have me but it is ross.sliabh

6. Why are you applying for this particular clan: This clan is very attractive to me for some reason which I do not know :3 and seeing as the apps are recently opened y not.

7. Why should we accept you (Give us a good reason): I believe I can bring something to this clan with my playstyle.

8. How active are you: I'm as active as I can be, I mainly play on the weeknds, a bit during the week but when I can't play I try to be active in the skype group etc.

9. Do you meet the requirements: Not all of 'em.

10. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: The win exception, and "• Been active on TeamSpeak" main reason being as the ts perms are a little broken. I've been on and I can't see what rooms people are in, I can fix that for you regardless of whether I'm accepted or not :)

11. Past clan experience (Don't give us a list of clans, tell us about your experience) : My first clan was Team Sypher, I was there for about three months and became an officer. I decided to leave for this clan funny enough. I'm not quite sure how long I was here for to be honest, not long after as you know I made a clan with Sander, name Emperors. I had a bit of a fall out with some members in Emperors and joined Ghost. I got kicked from Ghost for "spamming the skype chat" which to this day I maintain was me being active and they were looking for excuses to kick people just to recruit more. If my memory is correct, Sander and I made Emperors Reborn after some events which causes the original to close. Again I had a fall out with members, which I do really regret. I don't remember much after that xD but I was also a member in Cynix den caln kick for addin som1 skaip grope.

• 12. (a) Your playstyle (Defensive/Offencive, etc.): Offensive but cautious. I hope you know what I mean xD.

(b) Your weaknesses: Dodging the bow, I just suck at it, I don't know why. This is of course excluding the typical "hackrs nd tames -_-". I guess it also depends on how I'm playing that day.

(c) Your strengths:
Due to the hive not fixing the delay when switching slots it's given me the chance to improve my sword-on-sword pvp, my bow lockdown has gotten better. I land more shots then I used to and it's definitely helped me improve as a pvp'er.

• 13. Any additional information: Not that I can think of right now, if I think of any I'll edit it in.

14. I,
Ross/Sliabh will agree to my word on the application written above and do my best to support and assist this clan.

thx 4 readin ap nd tema

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
-
• 1. Age:
• 2. In-game name: ImTheNarwhal
• 3. Wins / Games played: 175/1165?
• 4. Residence (country): Ireland
• 5. Your Skype (PM if needed): daniel211029
• 6. Why are you applying for this particular clan: I was asked. I also enjoyed my time here.
• 7. Why should we accept you (Give us a good reason): Um, I am a good team player.
• 8. How active are you: Daily.
• 9. Do you meet the requirements: YES/NO No.
• 10. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: Wins, skill, strenghts,
• 11. Past clan experience (Don't give us a list of clans, tell us about your experience) : EndGamers, Cynix, The Generals
• 12. (a) Your playstyle (Defensive/Offencive, etc.): I have absoloutly no idea.
(b) Your weaknesses: Running away, getting snuck up on. Swinging my sword while walking backwards ._.
(c) Your strengths: Bow
• 13. Any additional information: None.
14. I, Daniel, will agree to my word on the application written above and do my best to support and assist this clan.

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
-
• 1. Age:
• 6. Why are you applying for this particular clan: I was asked. I also enjoyed my time here.
• 7. Why should we accept you (Give us a good reason): Um, I am a good team player.
• 10. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: Wins, skill, strenghts,
• 11. Past clan experience (Don't give us a list of clans, tell us about your experience) : EndGamers, Cynix, The Generals
• 12. (a) Your playstyle (Defensive/Offencive, etc.): I have absoloutly no idea.
(b) Your weaknesses: Running away, getting snuck up on. Swinging my sword while walking backwards ._.
14. I, Daniel, will agree to my word on the application written above and do my best to support and assist this clan.
le ditals, holy shid xddddddd

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
They didn't fight either clan and are putting up 3-0's even though the only CW in that tourny was Apoc vs ... Chrisgunnings clan. Don't remember the name xD
Kinda silly really
Edit: I wouldn't mind it if it just said Disbanded or something
We initially said it disbanded, I just changed it to look neater. If you'd like me to change it somehow, just reply.
Edit: I did it, from my perspective it looks out of order, but you had the rights to make me add it ;)

Last edited:

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
1. Age: 15.

2. In-game name: SliabhGach - iSliabh. I've used other accounts too.

3. Wins / Games played: Something along the lines of 300+ wins and 900-1000 games played over all accounts.

4. Residence (country): Ireland m8

5. Your Skype (PM if needed): Some of you have me but it is ross.sliabh

6. Why are you applying for this particular clan: This clan is very attractive to me for some reason which I do not know :3 and seeing as the apps are recently opened y not.

7. Why should we accept you (Give us a good reason): I believe I can bring something to this clan with my playstyle.

8. How active are you: I'm as active as I can be, I mainly play on the weeknds, a bit during the week but when I can't play I try to be active in the skype group etc.

9. Do you meet the requirements: Not all of 'em.

10. (If there are any,) what exceptions would you like made: The win exception, and "• Been active on TeamSpeak" main reason being as the ts perms are a little broken. I've been on and I can't see what rooms people are in, I can fix that for you regardless of whether I'm accepted or not :)

11. Past clan experience (Don't give us a list of clans, tell us about your experience) : My first clan was Team Sypher, I was there for about three months and became an officer. I decided to leave for this clan funny enough. I'm not quite sure how long I was here for to be honest, not long after as you know I made a clan with Sander, name Emperors. I had a bit of a fall out with some members in Emperors and joined Ghost. I got kicked from Ghost for "spamming the skype chat" which to this day I maintain was me being active and they were looking for excuses to kick people just to recruit more. If my memory is correct, Sander and I made Emperors Reborn after some events which causes the original to close. Again I had a fall out with members, which I do really regret. I don't remember much after that xD but I was also a member in Cynix den caln kick for addin som1 skaip grope.

• 12. (a) Your playstyle (Defensive/Offencive, etc.): Offensive but cautious. I hope you know what I mean xD.

(b) Your weaknesses: Dodging the bow, I just suck at it, I don't know why. This is of course excluding the typical "hackrs nd tames -_-". I guess it also depends on how I'm playing that day.

(c) Your strengths:
Due to the hive not fixing the delay when switching slots it's given me the chance to improve my sword-on-sword pvp, my bow lockdown has gotten better. I land more shots then I used to and it's definitely helped me improve as a pvp'er.

• 13. Any additional information: Not that I can think of right now, if I think of any I'll edit it in.

14. I,
Ross/Sliabh will agree to my word on the application written above and do my best to support and assist this clan.

thx 4 readin ap nd tema
-
• 1. Age:
Both of you have been accepted for trials.<sori 4 non sweg in dis post I'm on shiddy android ._--.

Mykul_

Diamond
Reaction score
We initially said it disbanded, I just changed it to look neater. If you'd like me to change it somehow, just reply.
Edit: I did it, from my perspective it looks out of order, but you had the rights to make me add it ;)
Thank you

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
They didn't fight either clan and are putting up 3-0's even though the only CW in that tourny was Apoc vs ... Chrisgunnings clan. Don't remember the name xD
Kinda silly really
Edit: I wouldn't mind it if it just said Disbanded or something
I hope you realize that we had permission from the organizers of the tourneys as we weren't sure of what to do.It isn't our fault clans can't hold up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci