• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[EU] Despize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Signing

Tribute
Reaction score
[1] IGN - Signing
[2] Age - 15
[3] Skype - I'll PM you it if I get accepted.
[4] Country - Norway.
[5] Are you premium & which? - No, I'm not.
[6] How long have you been playing on MCSG? - I started playing around 2 years ago.
[7] How often do you play? - Not so often, I will be playing more frequently again if I get accepted.
[8] Have you been banned before? [With reason.] - Yes, some moderators thought I was using BSM a long time ago, - from then I took a 8 month break, and I got back again like 2 months ago.
[9] Link to your stats - My stats are really bad, but please just give me a chance to prove that I'm good enough. MCSG was the first servers I played on when I bought Minecraft, and back then stats weren't that important.
[10] PvP strength - I'm relatively good with bow.
[11] PvP weakness - Fishing rods, and dodging arrows/FnS.
[12] Previous clan experience - I've been in SlimeArmy (one of the first EU clans made, one of the best clans back then as well), Cryptic (now called Hellfire) and other clans, just can't remember them all.
[13] Why do you want to join Despize? - You're all from Norway, and I miss being in a clan. I also think I can learn new tactics and strategies from you.
[14] Why should we accept you? - uh, I could help out in clan wars, as spectator or player? I don't know tbh.
[15] Extra information - Please test me before declining me, I'm better than my stats shows.

Eylsiss_PR

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey there, would you be interested in a clan war against #Duality? Add - elysisspr - on Skype!

AlfredFraDanmark

Spectator
Reaction score
[1] IGN - AlfredFraDanmark
[2] Age - 13
[3] Skype - U got it ;I
[4] Country - Denmark
[5] Are you premium & which? - Nah G
[6] How long have you been playing on MCSG? - dunno rly 8 months i think
[7] How often do you play? - everyday switching between hive and MCSG
[8] Have you been banned before? [With reason.] - Nope
[9] Wins - 70 but 400+ on hive
[10] Games Played - alot ;I
[11] PvP strength - Swag, y0l0, Good team player.
[12] PvP weakness - no sweg
[13] Previous clan experience - not been in one but i have been in like 15 on hive
[14] Why do you want to join Despize? - because i have LOADS of swag
[15] Why should we accept you? - becuz im sweg like duh?
[16] Extra information - i have like 1000000000 swag points cuz y0l0

v7is0n_

Tribute
Reaction score
[1] IGN - v7is0n_ , OfficialSmexy , Tascits
[2] Age - 13
[3] Skype - MrProPvP
[4] Country - England , EU
[5] Are you premium & which? - non sorry
[6] How long have you been playing on MCSG? - 1 month
[7] How often do you play? - 4 times a week im in a hiave clan called nano but i will try and balance it out
[8] Have you been banned before? [With reason.] - yes on v7is0n_ cause of twerkteam2104
[9] Wins - 41 + 16 + 26 = 83
[10] Games Played - just over 150
[11] PvP strength - bow , sword , flint and steels , rod
[12] PvP weakness -teams of 4
[13] Previous clan experience - hive : Nano , Stripes , syntax
[14] Why do you want to join Despize? - cause i know you from hive and want to get to know you better as well as learn from you. It looks like a great community also
[15] Why should we accept you? - cause i will be active and try to balance it out with my hive clan so i can be active on both the clan im in and the mcsg clan i want to be in
[16] Extra information - n/a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci