• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Cleansweep Week 6 Results!

Michal05710k

Survivor
Reaction score
Great work :D
I recorded 2 hackers which were dealt with and dat makes meh happy xD
Keep up the great work guys...

Spencer99ad

Spectator
Reaction score
Here's an idea I have had for a while, and I am not sure how this would be implemented, but I know that some hacks allow the user to identify other players that have certain hacks (I don't hack I have just heard this from other people). I know that the use of hacks in a hacker report recording results in a ban of both the reporting player and the one being recorded, but wouldn't it be possible to create a mod that ONLY allows identifying other hacking players and could be approved for use on MCSG? If someone would take the time to create a mod like this that would be amazing, but I am not sure how feasible/time consuming it would be.

Michal05710k

Survivor
Reaction score
Here's an idea I have had for a while, and I am not sure how this would be implemented, but I know that some hacks allow the user to identify other players that have certain hacks (I don't hack I have just heard this from other people). I know that the use of hacks in a hacker report recording results in a ban of both the reporting player and the one being recorded, but wouldn't it be possible to create a mod that ONLY allows identifying other hacking players and could be approved for use on MCSG? If someone would take the time to create a mod like this that would be amazing, but I am not sure how feasible/time consuming it would be.
Post this suggestion into the survival games suggestions
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/feature-suggestions.5/
This could be something to think about if possible...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci