• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
Thank goodness all this kid ever did for me in a battle was give me a chain chest plate and then he cost us to lose 2 rounds to valor!
Only one was my fault lmao. The highway one was screwed up, half of us went to barn other half construction and everyone who went to barn got picked.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
damn it's crazy how many unloyal trivium members leave after one loss huh
lol wat theres only two ex triv in this clan and one left without even playing in a clan battle with us, and the other one didnt leave bcuz of a cb lel

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
And by the way bbller I know u are in the clan but I think native forgot to add u to the roster or r u Flq___ cause I have no idea what the blanks spell
And besides I think seal was kidding
Boss I think u r forgetting u caused problems by being stupid in the battle by not listening to anyone except in the last round
Hold the phone bbller the real question is bbs22201 do u play csgo and r u better than flipzy.

PS: If u own csgo u r better than flipzy
Nice quad posts.

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
Are you trying to get yourself kicked lol
You're in this clan, act like a proper member
I never met bbller and I didn't know he quit so that is why I was asking I am sorry if I offended him I was just asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci