• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
Application

IGN:
bbs22201

Skype Name: brandon22201

wins: 270+

Games Played: 2800+

Why do you want to join Eternity: I want to join Enternity for many reasons. My first reason is that I really to meet new people that I see a lot. The second reason is that I really want to be in a professional clan that play with other really good clans. Overall I think it will be really fun to be in a highly skilled clan and I believe I could be a very big help in clan battles.

Note: My stats are very bad considering I have been playing since
February 22 if this year. Since then I have gotten way better so my stats will not be that great.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Application

IGN:
bbs22201

Skype Name: brandon22201

wins: 270+

Games Played: 2800+

Why do you want to join Eternity: I want to join Enternity for many reasons. My first reason is that I really to meet new people that I see a lot. The second reason is that I really want to be in a professional clan that play with other really good clans. Overall I think it will be really fun to be in a highly skilled clan and I believe I could be a very big help in clan battles.

Note: My stats are very bad considering I have been playing since
February 22 if this year. Since then I have gotten way better so my stats will not be that great.
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci