• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlowzV2

Survivor
Reaction score
Mates all I got to say is you kids seem to be Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom winning to much.

_Infernovic_

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello Native Sir, As you know I was on your ts before and I was just wondering where UpdatinStatus was? I got banned for asking a question......... I hope you can answer this- Your old friend _Infernovic_ AKA DeadSc4R (Got Hacked)

TikiHutV1

Platinum
Reaction score
Remove me off the roster. I'm quitting MCSG clans, for good this time. Nothing wrong with this clan, I love it. Thanks for having me and even considering my app.

NearInfinity/Volt - You're honestly the only person out there I can talk to anything about. You're always there to help me and make me laugh, and I really appreciate everything you have done for me, from Forsaken until now.

TruDairy - I always enjoy joining the ts and laughing. Thanks Tru, for everything. From React, to Eternity.

Riley/GrandmaKran - Also one of my friends from Forsaken. Thanks for giving me good laughs.

DroidLX - Stupid beanr.

NativeTalent - I just want to thank you for having me in this clan. I really do appreciate it, and good luck in the future.

Totoshd - If you're even out there, hi I'm Blue

Stabazam - Kicked me out for a dam scrim, but still a good mexican taco eating friend. Shut up Martin.

Chriswillis1234567890 - Knew you since Hive, weren't really as good friends as we are now.

Photon - One of the good friends I've made in this clan.

Bye everyone.
Dont even put me in :( but good luck to what ever you do

TikiHutV1

Platinum
Reaction score
The day was great today, we had an amazing roster and our teamwork was completely clutch when it came to team fights and sticking together! We felt unstoppable in the fights and our confidence was impossible to defeat and conquer us! Now, I understand that some members didn't play as much as others and I am sorry for the people like Trudairy BlueCaptainMC rustlerspeed I know you guys did play in some rounds but not as much as others. It's just that when the 6-8 of the members including myself were communicating so well and feeling and sharing the confidence between each other, we did not have a chance of losing and didn't want to fall apart right there when we were that clutch, I hope you can relate and understand.

The Teamwork - That, and I hope others agree, was one of the best teamwork communications we have had so far in the almost 1 month clan. We were doing pretty much everything right and making little flaws. We were positive, confident, had the best attitudes, and we were ready and wanted to destroy our opponents. It was 100% better today from yesterday because of how rushed yesterday was if it were like today it would be a different story. We are getting our teamwork down, treating each other with more respect, listening better, and getting more skilled people.

Conclusion - This is the real eternity, the eternity is when we fail, because failure isn't a step backward, no no no it is a giant step forward, when we lost 1 battle yesterday, that was a step forward, and winning these battles is the response we sent back, we bounced back and we will keep doing so.

I would like to congratulate Eternity for the amazing teamwork in the battles today.

P.S. let's not go clan battle happy now!

-hyper/kricken
Dis kid wrote a ducking 5 paragraph essay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci