• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperfuse03

Experienced
Reaction score
The day was great today, we had an amazing roster and our teamwork was completely clutch when it came to team fights and sticking together! We felt unstoppable in the fights and our confidence was impossible to defeat and conquer us! Now, I understand that some members didn't play as much as others and I am sorry for the people like Trudairy BlueCaptainMC rustlerspeed I know you guys did play in some rounds but not as much as others. It's just that when the 6-8 of the members including myself were communicating so well and feeling and sharing the confidence between each other, we did not have a chance of losing and didn't want to fall apart right there when we were that clutch, I hope you can relate and understand.

The Teamwork - That, and I hope others agree, was one of the best teamwork communications we have had so far in the almost 1 month clan. We were doing pretty much everything right and making little flaws. We were positive, confident, had the best attitudes, and we were ready and wanted to destroy our opponents. It was 100% better today from yesterday because of how rushed yesterday was if it were like today it would be a different story. We are getting our teamwork down, treating each other with more respect, listening better, and getting more skilled people.

Conclusion - This is the real eternity, the eternity is when we fail, because failure isn't a step backward, no no no it is a giant step forward, when we lost 1 battle yesterday, that was a step forward, and winning these battles is the response we sent back, we bounced back and we will keep doing so.

I would like to congratulate Eternity for the amazing teamwork in the battles today.

P.S. let's not go clan battle happy now!

-hyper/kricken

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
The day was great today, we had an amazing roster and our teamwork was completely clutch when it came to team fights and sticking together! We felt unstoppable in the fights and our confidence was impossible to defeat and conquer us! Now, I understand that some members didn't play as much as others and I am sorry for the people like Trudairy BlueCaptainMC rustlerspeed I know you guys did play in some rounds but not as much as others. It's just that when the 6-8 of the members including myself were communicating so well and feeling and sharing the confidence between each other, we did not have a chance of losing and didn't want to fall apart right there when we were that clutch, I hope you can relate and understand.

The Teamwork - That, and I hope others agree, was one of the best teamwork communications we have had so far in the almost 1 month clan. We were doing pretty much everything right and making little flaws. We were positive, confident, had the best attitudes, and we were ready and wanted to destroy our opponents. It was 100% better today from yesterday because of how rushed yesterday was if it were like today it would be a different story. We are getting our teamwork down, treating each other with more respect, listening better, and getting more skilled people.

Conclusion - This is the real eternity, the eternity is when we fail, because failure isn't a step backward, no no no it is a giant step forward, when we lost 1 battle yesterday, that was a step forward, and winning these battles is the response we sent back, we bounced back and we will keep doing so.

I would like to congratulate Eternity for the amazing teamwork in the battles today.

P.S. let's not go clan battle happy now!

-hyper/kricken
xxSPUxx

Reactions: Hks

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score

P.S. let's not go clan battle happy now! Second P.S. I WANNA BE xxSPUxx

-hyper/kricken
Omg hyper xD LMAO, did I really make that good of a post? Gratz to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci