• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

End Game Chat

Would you like this feature?

• Yes

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Depends (post below)

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Lets try and keep on-topic now guys. What do you guys think?
As I said this is included it Hive so if MCSG uses it's like copying them . However it works nice there and it could be good here but MCSG has its own style

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
As I said this is included it Hive so if MCSG uses it's like copying them . However it works nice there and it could be good here but MCSG has its own style
It's not a matter of copying. People think that just because a rival does something, they can't copy. The rival has nothing to do with the topic, whether or not they have the idea put into place. It's a matter of what we, as MCSG users, want or what we don't want.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
It's not a matter of copying. People think that just because a rival does something, they can't copy. The rival has nothing to do with the topic, whether or not they have the idea put into place. It's a matter of what we, as MCSG users, want or what we don't want.
We can't just say we want it and it's added :/

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
after you kill the last guy the fireworks go off and you sit... alone.. enjoying your victory. Alone.
Yes I would like this. WAY back when the servers didnt restart it was really fun going back to lobby and hearing the spectators talking about the battle and such. Would like that back, even if only for a few seconds.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
after you kill the last guy the fireworks go off and you sit... alone.. enjoying your victory. Alone.
Yes I would like this. WAY back when the servers didnt restart it was really fun going back to lobby and hearing the spectators talking about the battle and such. Would like that back, even if only for a few seconds.
That was awesome indeed. I remember all the people commenting the last game and the congratulate the winner

Z4Zach

Spectator
Reaction score
If they could ever get rid of the restart, that would be literally the best thing in the world DAMN YOU GHOSTING and other misc glitches :D

PS How do u get a signiture badge like ExKing and Nate have I really want one thanks

PPS Pokemon fan ExKing?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I would hate this end game chat. Mainly because the teams I take out would be like "OMFG STOOPID NOOB HACKER GO BURN" And yeah, that's annoying.

Reactions: Kos

Z4Zach

Spectator
Reaction score
-he didnt say Harry said that, he just said he was a Harry potter nerd.
-try and stay on topic
-your signature is confusing
I also greatly agree with your status nate because I see so many people with bow hacks its annoying. also less arrows makes it more interesting and there are like so many feathers compared to the amount of flint so its stupid and even less sticks :D. I know this is about 98.7% of topic but hay ho

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
If they could ever get rid of the restart, that would be literally the best thing in the world DAMN YOU GHOSTING and other misc glitches :D

PS How do u get a signiture badge like ExKing and Nate have I really want one thanks

PPS Pokemon fan ExKing?
Yeah as a child I was addicted to pokemon and I thought why not return to pokemon again xD

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I also greatly agree with your status nate because I see so many people with bow hacks its annoying. also less arrows makes it more interesting and there are like so many feathers compared to the amount of flint so its stupid and even less sticks :D. I know this is about 98.7% of topic but hay ho
once again can we attempt to stay on topic?
Yes thanks for agreeing with me, but this thread is about end game chat. not arrows. You should have commented this as a reply to my status, or on the arrows thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci