• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Experienced
Reaction score
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
1369 post XDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXD

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
ur elemental

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
the owner is elemental
he ban my friend cos he mulsim :(

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay, I know the application status is closed, but I was told to apply by Araxed and people so I might aswell go for it.

IGN:
Otto101
Name: Guy
Wins / Games played: 302/2350 or so
Past clans: #Trivium, #Prophecy, #Nitride, #VoidSquad and a couple not so well known others.
Why should we accept you? First off, I was told to join this clan by your "Elites" so I guess that could count to something, but I have extreme experience in fighting in teams and clans. Although it is true that my ratio has been suffering a little bit, it is because I have been trying to become a little bit more laid back when playing, but I promise you, give me a chance at a 1v1 or a few games, and you shall see my power unleashed! (Too cheesy?)

I have been playing for about 2 years and although I took a break about half-way through I like to call myself experienced. When I was at my prime during early 2013 I had a 1/3 ratio, and although my ratio may have changed, for the worst unfortunately, I have not suffered in skill.

Battey

Career
Reaction score
Okay, I know the application status is closed, but I was told to apply by Araxed and people so I might aswell go for it.

IGN:
Otto101
Past clans: #Trivium, #Prophecy, #Nitride, #VoidSquad and a couple not so well known others.
Why should we accept you? First off, I was told to join this clan by your "Elites" so I guess that could count to something, but I have extreme experience in fighting in teams and clans. Although it is true that my ratio has been suffering a little bit, it is because I have been trying to become a little bit more laid back when playing, but I promise you, give me a chance at a 1v1 or a few games, and you shall see my power unleashed! (Too cheesy?)

I have been playing for about 2 years and although I took a break about half-way through I like to call myself experienced. When I was at my prime during early 2013 I had a 1/3 ratio, and although my ratio may have changed, for the worst unfortunately, I have not suffered in skill.
Your application is pending, get on the TS sometimes so we can get to meet you ;)
Edit: Just a quick thing I wanted to point out, so, in your application you say are PvP skilled with a few more valid arguments like ''fite me 1v1'', but I just wanted you to know, that in Emperors, we do not care if you are a great PvPer, we actually care more about if you are a general nice guy than being a great PvPer, ofcourse, you'll need to know the basics of Minecraft PvP, but what counts more, is you, being a nice person to everyone. Thanks for applying.

Last edited:

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score

IGN:
Otto101

That isn't true. You played with fulffyninjaaa when he was at his best, personally I remember you having a 1/5 ratio, not 1/3. You have played 2 years, and you've got a lot of clans & teams experience, but watch your words lad. ;)

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
That isn't true. You played with fulffyninjaaa when he was at his best, personally I remember you having a 1/5 ratio, not 1/3. You have played 2 years, and you've got a lot of clans & teams experience, but watch your words lad. ;)
1) I never played with fluffyninjaaa at my prime, that was waaaaay after my prime, and yes, during the time I played with him I did have about 1/5.
2) You knew fluffyninjaaa? He was really competitive, me and him fell out and every time I saw him in game we had like an unspoken hatred.
3) I still stand by what I said. I had a 1/3 ratio in my prime.
Your application is pending, get on the TS sometimes so we can get to meet you ;)
Edit: Just a quick thing I wanted to point out, so, in your application you say are PvP skilled with a few more valid arguments like ''fite me 1v1'', but I just wanted you to know, that in Emperors, we do not care if you are a great PvPer, we actually care more about if you are a general nice guy than being a great PvPer, ofcourse, you'll need to know the basics of Minecraft PvP, but what counts more, is you, being a nice person to everyone. Thanks for applying.
I'll me happy to get on the TS! It'll be great to meet some new people! Also, sorry for being a bit more "PvP" based in my application, but I have to say, its great to finally find a clan that actually focusses more on the person than their PvP skils!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci