• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, I know the application status is closed, but I was told to apply by Araxed and people so I might aswell go for it.

IGN:
Otto101
Name: Guy
Wins / Games played: 302/2350 or so
Past clans: #Trivium, #Prophecy, #Nitride, #VoidSquad and a couple not so well known others.
Why should we accept you? First off, I was told to join this clan by your "Elites" so I guess that could count to something, but I have extreme experience in fighting in teams and clans. Although it is true that my ratio has been suffering a little bit, it is because I have been trying to become a little bit more laid back when playing, but I promise you, give me a chance at a 1v1 or a few games, and you shall see my power unleashed! (Too cheesy?)

I have been playing for about 2 years and although I took a break about half-way through I like to call myself experienced. When I was at my prime during early 2013 I had a 1/3 ratio, and although my ratio may have changed, for the worst unfortunately, I have not suffered in skill.
deeclined

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
NOTE: For all future applicants, DONT APPLY. : ) Unless you really want to get into the clan, contact, we'll give you the teamspeak password and play with ya, if you don't, you're not really showing us how much you want to get into the clan. That's why the applications are closed, cause the clan is really big and I don't want more poeple I don't know, unless you come on ts and get you know us that is : ) If you're not going to, don't apply.

Battey

Career
Reaction score
^ This is for you Otto, if you really want to be in the clan, contact me on skype, my skype is in the thread, and get on the TS to get to know us. Then apply.

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
deeclined
NOTE: For all future applicants, DONT APPLY. : ) Unless you really want to get into the clan, contact, we'll give you the teamspeak password and play with ya, if you don't, you're not really showing us how much you want to get into the clan. That's why the applications are closed, cause the clan is really big and I don't want more poeple I don't know, unless you come on ts and get you know us that is : ) If you're not going to, don't apply.
doble post XD #nab

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
^ This is for you Otto, if you really want to be in the clan, contact me on skype, my skype is in the thread, and get on the TS to get to know us. Then apply.
Ahem, the reason I couldn't get on the TS is because there's a password. Also, if you're going to decline me, it would help if you actually spelled "declined" properly... Just so it makes me feel better, because it kind of gives off the impression of unprofessionalism.

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
Ahem, the reason I couldn't get on the TS is because there's a password. Also, if you're going to decline me, it would help if you actually spelled "declined" properly... Just so it makes me feel better, because it kind of gives off the impression of unprofessionalism.
What is your skype? I'll PM you the password.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
uhm, yes. Exactly. The thing is, I couldn't care less about spelling stuff right, cause you're a randy, who I don't know. Das y ur declined. Get of my thread, ur chances of getting accepted just got smaller = )

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
uhm, yes. Exactly. The thing is, I couldn't care less about spelling stuff right, cause you're a randy, who I don't know. Das y ur declined. Get of my thread, ur chances of getting accepted just got smaller = )
luv u 2 bae <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci