• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Ohh god BenPCGamingHD I never knew you actually were TwerkTeam until five minutes ago when I read the roster xD whaddafaaaak

S14dden

Platinum
Reaction score
Good Bye.

Basically I just wanted to tell all of you the main reason, why I am leaving. It is not because I want to, but it is because I am forced to. Recently my computer broke, and I have no money to fix it. I spent around 1000 euros buying this new PC and it broke, due a BSOD. No one here knows how to fix it and the only way is to replace the graphics card + processor. I cannot afford this because as I said I spent all of my money buying this piece of Good that just broke... Enough cause I know that no one cares why I'm leaving but I just wanted to thank some of the people, and if you're missing, feel free to tell me:

cheezedoodles Sander, you have always helped me in every kind of way. IRL issues, IG issues, whatever, you have always helped me with everything. I want to thank you for everything that you've done for me, and mainly for being such a nice guy. You are the nicest guy I have ever met in my life and words can't just thank you enough, I'd had to be with you to thank you and to give you a big ass hug.

alien676 Even thought our communication sucks it doesn't really matter, you just laugh at everything I say and that makes me happy. I like the way you talk to people, you are a really kind person and you should not leave Sander.

mrmouldymango You are one of the most kindest person I have ever met along with Sander, you are really mature and organised guy. You're just so friendly, no words can explain. I just don't like neither when you rage nor when you speak the way you speak to your parents... it's scary :c

SlothPac You are so cute. You're the funniest person I have ever met and I truly want to hear your voice. Make a YT video with you singing and post it here please.

Simeon You are fame. Even thought we didn't get along too well when we both started leading the clan, I just love you. You're so funny and you make a joke out of everything. When I first heard about you, on Hazza's video, I felt bad for you because of that kid that told you to go kill your self. I wanted to support you but I know that the #StejStrongShit annoys you a little bit so I never talked about it. But seriously, #StayStrongSimeon.

Shaunypie87 I'm not here to talk about how good you are but you're really good at this game. Your maturity level is insane! You're more mature than people that I know IRL with 17 years old. When I first talked to you I thought you were 15. Then I heard your voice, so I thought you were 13 but then you told me you were 11. WTF.

Ryska Well, I met you a long long long time ago, almost a year or something, when I had my own clan and I challenged you for a clan battle... you were leader of Cynix. Well you are a really really kind person and everyone loves you. Really, everyone.
I like when we talk in Bac Gremmer cuz makes us look like fools, and when we troll people on Swish. It's funny. You got banned. I also like when I rek u gg97

KYSKILLZ I'm not hyper. But when you join the TS, I instantly become hyper. Our Hyper chemistry collide and we both become hyper. It's quite funny. You are that one fluffy Koala. I met you long time ago and we still are great friends, you were the one who helped me getting rid of my shyness, along with Teku and Sander.

Teku30 Twerku69, you're really mature, when needed. I like your voice. You could be a great singer. Also I like when you sing. ''Comming in for the kill'' So funny.

S14dden Your accent is funny. You're really kind and you're such a nice person. I never wanted you to quit.

CatBurrito I hope you come back someday, because Emperors without you is not the same. You are a really kind person and you don't know how to rage. I like how we never talked on skype but we're such good friends. I do not want you to quit.

Melupa Well you are one funny German. Your style of PvP is crazy, I never saw someone PvPing like you. I never wanted you to quit. If you ever come back some day I will be happy. You're one of the kindest and nicest person I met.

CommunisticPuppy You left my clan 2 times. I am desapointed but at the same time I can't be mad at you. You're so cute and funny. Do not leave Emperors again. It's where you belong to. luv u.

Denko You are one of the funniest person I met. Stop being so shy and you'll go really far. I just don't like when you call me by my IRL name. It's quite scary.

Exisio It is so funny when you rage. You are the ultimate beast and I can consider you the best PvPer I met in my life. You're like Connan the Inappropriate body part on a female Beast or whatever. Your mic sounds like a drowning Bacca.

Zacharoutio We met like 2 months ago, but I can see you're a really nice guy and that's all I need to know. Your accent surprises me... I hope you get mod, because you deserve it.

QuantumTiger We met like 1 month ago and I actually never spoke to you, but you're such a nice guy. I thought you were a douchebag because you once told me strong words but that was long time ago. I hope to see you soon with your new PC because I want you to keep doing YT.

TomahawkGoesChop You're one of the nicest persons I met, I want to ask for the divorce because we will no longer see each other. You're a really good PvPer. I want you to join Emperors. bye babe <3

Vestregutten Really nice guy, I still don't get why you quit Youtube, I loved the content even thought I didn't understand Good. You are the real Tiger along with Connor.

wjabice You are a great PvPer. You are one of the best and you are a really nice guy. Great guy.

Sliabh Even thought we didn't get along too well, I know you're a nice guy. Great leader and great PvPer.

TOXICWASTEII I once joined your clan, I was your fanboy. I still don't know how I joined Forsaken, I had like 25 wins out of 150 and I am not that great at PvP. I still don't get it why didn't you accept other people with great stats and you accepted me as a trial member. I was surprised. Great job with the Youtubez, keep going and you'll go far.

Stabazam You helped me with my english, I was really shy when I was in Forsaken and you helped me out. I hope to see you go far.

rustlerspeed You are one of the kindest person I have ever met. You were the one who gave me Member on Forsaken after I was up for 12 hours. You didn't ignore me like the others did on the TeamSpeak and that makes me happy.

Xx_SToRmZZ_xX Funniest person ever, I love when you raged and when you talked to your self when you were playing, even thought I wasn't answering you still kept on talking. I laughed so hard.

LittleRawr_ You are the reason why I join MCSG/PvP Good whatever. You're an inspiration to me... you're great at PvP and when I beat you, I am surprised and extremely happy because I know you're much better than me.

ZeLiiKaHD You sir, are the best Norwegian PvPer. Insane skills, please, get your motivation back and keep on raping.

TheGamerScottie You are the reason why I'm friends with Kezo, otherwise I'd still hate him right now. You're such a nice person and if Inverse ever disbands I want you to join Emperors.

Master_Kezo Before, I thought you were Feminine Hygene Product, but you're a nice person. I never had talked to you but when I did I saw you were a nice person, I just hated you because some of my older friends did aswell. But you rock.

ImNissen Kindest and Nicest person, your accent kills everything. So funny.

For the ones I forgot, please state it cause it was really late at night and I was tired, so it wasn't on purpose.

I love all of you.
Beware of Mohammeds. Do not let them set you on fire.

Shoutout for mohamad eskuzzi.
oh no batman i didnt know u quit, im back btw :( <3 You are basically the funniest guy I ever met. Bye Pirate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci