• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3m0n0id

Platinum
Reaction score
Yus u do :3 I am just bored, and I am a designer. If you want anything like Banners,Text,Etc. Ask me.

MaxPlays_SG

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN : SuchSkill / MaxPlaysSG

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : Maxsquarepants100

3. Nickname/Name : Max

4. Age : 14

5. Where are you from : England

6. Do you have donator :Diamond

7. How many wins: 100/500 and 33/44 it proberly dosent matter but , I have 2500 wins on hive and and was 7th on leaderboards before i quit (Dont think this matters but it helps i guees)

8. How many games played : 500 and 44

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : Flint 'n' Steel , i used to be a hive player and wasnt the best with FnS but since i started playing mcsg with JackD88 . Jaaayx and other mcsg beats i became allot better with FnS , the hive NCP is allot diffrent to hive so i am still getting used to it, but im getting better i would like to say

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : Araxed (Beat him once becuase i 1 shot him). I am not the best with rod's but can land most of the rods that i try unless really good strafer.

11. What type of player would you say you are : Defencive unless asked to play recklessley (Dont know hopw you spell dat)

12. What clans have you been in previously : Habitat , Ghost , Inverse and a few more but i dont count them

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : Batman on swish had some really good 1v1's . i speak to JackD88 near enough every day , and i dont think any of emperors dislike me , becuase i havent been playing mcsg for long but , I dont really know.

15. How much do you play?: Everyday if i feel like playing :D

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : I want to join emperors . becuase i know most people in the clan (Ben , Jack , Jay , Batman , Martian , and artic) I think this would be a good clan to join and have fun in.

Thanks for reading my app
-Max

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN : SuchSkill / MaxPlaysSG

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : Maxsquarepants100

3. Nickname/Name : Max

4. Age : 14

5. Where are you from : England

6. Do you have donator :Diamond

7. How many wins: 100/500 and 33/44 it proberly dosent matter but , I have 2500 wins on hive and and was 7th on leaderboards before i quit (Dont think this matters but it helps i guees)

8. How many games played : 500 and 44

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : Flint 'n' Steel , i used to be a hive player and wasnt the best with FnS but since i started playing mcsg with JackD88 . Jaaayx and other mcsg beats i became allot better with FnS , the hive NCP is allot diffrent to hive so i am still getting used to it, but im getting better i would like to say

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : Araxed (Beat him once becuase i 1 shot him). I am not the best with rod's but can land most of the rods that i try unless really good strafer.

11. What type of player would you say you are : Defencive unless asked to play recklessley (Dont know hopw you spell dat)

12. What clans have you been in previously : Habitat , Ghost , Inverse and a few more but i dont count them

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : Batman on swish had some really good 1v1's . i speak to JackD88 near enough every day , and i dont think any of emperors dislike me , becuase i havent been playing mcsg for long but , I dont really know.

15. How much do you play?: Everyday if i feel like playing :D

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : I want to join emperors . becuase i know most people in the clan (Ben , Jack , Jay , Batman , Martian , and artic) I think this would be a good clan to join and have fun in.

Thanks for reading my app
-Max
You've been accepted for trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci