• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EmKay's Free Avatars (Version 2.0)

Raidon

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: raidon2001
Thanks so much for volunteering some time to the community!
Your art looks great, maybe you're the next Fin? :D

Thanks.

Raidon

saarthak24

Diamond
Reaction score
saarthak_sethi24
Hello people, my name is EmKay and if you remember, I had another avatar shop a while back but I got too busy. Well I've decided to make a new one :D. As always, the avatars will be free.

-=How the new thread will work=-
Same as the old one, you leave your in game name below, make sure it's case sensitive.
If I liked your post, that means I've seen your request and I'm currently making it.
-=Rules & Reminders=-
Don't rage if I haven't finished your avatar within a day, I have a life too.
To download the images, hover your mouse over the picture, right click, hit 'save picture as' and done.
If I don't like your post withing 48 hrs, feel free to re-post/personal message me.

-=Examples=-

Feedback is appreciated, thanks for stopping by.

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Hey can a kind person please list all the names of all the people who has posted but haven't recieved a like yet?

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey can a kind person please list all the names of all the people who has posted but haven't recieved a like yet?
Nephilim_04
ProfessorRetro
Decepshunn
Epic3114
killyourbutt
VersatileCookies
Raveyy
AnomalousDyna
Sqrim_
isak_boss
ZerOhTwo
raahul5
matt_hey222
quno23
raidon2001
ohjayx
saarthak_sethi24
shadowblaze12
AuroraV2

(Btw these are in the order they were posted, if that makes any difference :p )

KyleLAB

Survivor
Reaction score
I hate doing this, not to be rude but I haven't gotten mine yet and its been 2 weeks.

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
I hate doing this, not to be rude but I haven't gotten mine yet and its been 2 weeks.
If this was my job, I'd probably do it better, but it's just volunteer work :p I have some avatars I've done but haven't uploaded cus imgur was being dumb. And I'm doing yours right now, 2:35 GMT +7 time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci