• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EmKay's Free Avatars (Version 2.0)

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Hello people, my name is EmKay and if you remember, I had another avatar shop a while back but I got too busy. Well I've decided to make a new one :D. As always, the avatars will be free.

Important!!
Really really sorry everyone, I won't make art anymore, for a while at least. So sorry to let you guys down. But, since I'm a nice guy, if you donate any amount of money towards ALS research, I'll make art for you and for anyone you ask me to make it for :) It's for a good cause, just put up a picture confirmation of your donation, just make sure you blur out your personal information.

-=How the new thread will work=-
Same as the old one, you leave your in game name below, make sure it's case sensitive.
If I liked your post, that means I've seen your request and I'm currently making it.
-=Rules & Reminders=-
Don't rage if I haven't finished your avatar within a day, I have a life too.
To download the images, hover your mouse over the picture, right click, hit 'save picture as' and done.
If I don't like your post withing 48 hrs, feel free to re-post/personal message me.

-=Examples=-

Feedback is appreciated, thanks for stopping by.

Last edited:

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: TomahawkGoesChop
Please ignore the hat layer of my skin, only use the head layer. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci