• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emergency Evac.

Would you like to see this map being added?

• Total voters

dq

District 13
Reaction score
3rd pic reminds me of sg4

NoahSailer

Career
Reaction score
Well in terms of quality, which I'm using as building quality, yes. Good gameplay doesn't necessarily mean a high quality map. This map looks pretty good, but I think the city part could use some work.
I said quality of the map, doesn't mean all the buildings are. Just the map in general looks like a high quality map to me, but then again i'm not a builder just a SG veteran.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I said quality of the map, doesn't mean all the buildings are. Just the map in general looks like a high quality map to me, but then again i'm not a builder just a SG veteran.
The only real issue I have is that some of the building shapes/textures/blocks are kinda plain and could be made to look nicer. I do like the map though, it looks like it would be fun to play on.

flappie97

Survivor
Reaction score
Because of many people requesting me to add some more pictures, I thought I would do it in a comment. So there they are;

<3

Obbedh

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks cool! I'm not sure if u did but, u should close some higher floors in the buildings just to make it easier to find ppl. Imp it's rly annyoing when u can't see ppl cuz they're so high... Well done guys! Hope it's gonna be added ;)

Nikitos08

Career
Reaction score
Awesome map! FIx lots of things though :p more detailed, more diting, ppl like that

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
This reminds me of all my favorite maps, just put into one. I think its amazing :D

I really hope this gets added!

Golden_Rose_

Survivor
Reaction score
The map looks great, although I suggest you adding more detail to the buildings. They look a bit plain to me, anyways great job!

flappie97

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow guys! Thanks for all the positive feedback! We really consider adding more detail to the structures and make them less plain than they are right now, but we both are really bussy with school etc.. We will at least try and again, thanks for all the great feedback, we appreciate that!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci