• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emergency Evac.

Would you like to see this map being added?

• Total voters

flappie97

Survivor
Reaction score
Emergency Evac is a map where the area is struck by a deadly virus that caused all the infected people to go mad and attack and kill all the non-infected people on sight. In a last attempt to save as many lives as possible the people of the city fled towards the big football stadium where they were evacuated out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The map shows you what the area looks like after the evacuation and the consequences of the deadly outbreak.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Map details and pictures:
- A 250 by 250 dome.
- Arround 200 chests.
- 24 player cornucopia.
- Free for use (please leave some credit)

Download:
http://www.2shared.com/file/nqcmkq_b/Emergency_Evac.html
Greetings from the Netherlands, Flappie97 & TimmaaaaH

Last edited:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Doesn't look half bad from the pictures. I'd like to get a better look, maybe I'll download it.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
One of the rare cases where I download the map...
I'll check it out. :) Based off of the screenshots, the map looks good!

EDIT:
lol... I love this sign so much.

I would change this to something like "Toys S G" or something clever like that sign above. ^

The upside-down car was floating in the air... fix pls.

Last edited:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Not bad but could use a bit more block variation both in the structures and the landscape.
My thoughts exactly.
One of the rare cases where I download the map...
I'll check it out. :) Based off of the screenshots, the map looks good!

EDIT:
lol... I love this sign so much.

I would change this to something like "Toys S G" or something clever like that sign above. ^

The upside-down car was floating in the air... fix pls.
The car is floating because of the way slabs work. If he put the "top" of the car fully on the ground, the brown part and glass would be floating.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly.

The car is floating because of the way slabs work. If he put the "top" of the car fully on the ground, the brown part and glass would be floating.
Ohhh.
derp :c

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
It looks good and efficient. I hate maps where they are made just to look pretty but not made for their purpose, to play MCSG. I like it, it has roads for long chases and close quarter fights, it has open edges of buildings for interesting escapes and it has open spaces for large fights.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci