• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Culosity

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: FerrariDriveBy
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 120-something on this account, 150 plus on I_Eat_Rainbows19, 50 or 60 on Culosity. I've recently got new internet, my old net was really bad.
Donor: None, totally fine with buying iron after accepted.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed]: yes, both. Skype: spjr99
Why should we accept you? i'm a good clan member and, while taking clans seriously, I don't get too upset over a lost battle or a death. It's all fun to me, with a little bit of fun competition. I'd love to get to know everyone in this clan. Thanks for looking this over!

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
ok just wondering because i really like this clan and the members and if i ever want to join the ts to talk to them i cant because im banned.
Tell me your ban reason and the start of your unique id (multiple people banned for the same thing) then you will be unbanned. This does not apply to everyone who was banned lat night.

WolfieGames

Survivor
Reaction score
Tell me your ban reason and the start of your unique id (multiple people banned for the same thing) then you will be unbanned. This does not apply to everyone who was banned lat night.
i was banned for cya and my id is WolfieGames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci