• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Nick took back his teamspeak witch eternity was using thats the only thing that i know of that has happend im pretty much banned on every teamspeak that i can think of ujst for being a part of a group just like zach said. I only took action on the teamspeak that wasnt rightfully eternities.
I don't care what happened just get off this thread please

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry for not being on this weekend. I had a sand soccer tournament and forgot to tell you guys while having little wifi.

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
Just stop
Wolfie isn't part if the group that takes over teamspeaks
, ddos, and cause drama. Yes, I can see why you banned him since he is in a very hated and unfair clan but I give you my word, he isn't one of those people. I've known him from Hive for a very long time, he would never do anything like that. Your choice

Sage9597

Platinum
Reaction score
http://gyazo.com/d0d9766ce01483780542619925619d5d I really do find this ironic seeing as I haven't done anything wrong. Being part of a group of people is extremely wrong that aren't liked and being discriminated, is the exact same thing as racism seeing as though if I were black and you hated me solely for that person; you would be considered racist. I agree with the fact that what my clan did is wrong but to ban someone for just assuming, that's shameful.
Those are 2 completely different things. One is racism which is actually a problem for races and the other is a ban on a teamspeak for a video game XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci