• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dream Super Smash Bros. 4 Charicters

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
The Super smash brothers Melee version of Luigi. They changed him a bit for Brawl.

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
My brother is wanting Shadow from the Sonic series as a playable character. Might be possible.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Considering that Shadow was an assist trophy from brawl, he may jump ship. IDK

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I would love to see Sora from Kingdom Hearts and Paper Mario as characters! :D

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Ryu from Street Fighter should be in the next SSB game, since he is one of the most successful video game fighters of all time (if any of you have played street fighter). I think his move set should be....

Standard special: Hadouken (the blue fire ball he fires out of his hands similar to Lucarios aura ball)

Forward and backward special: Tatsumaki Senpukyaku (Hurricane kick)

Up special: Shoryuken (Dragon punch uppercut)

Down special: Not so sure just yet

Final smash: Metsu Hadouken (purple fire ball Even more powerful than the average Hadouken)

I Would also like Shadow the Hedgehog and pacman to be playable in the next SSB if possible. I would also like Lucario, Sonic, And Meta Knight to stay in this game. So yeah. Also Daalexantor, you spelled "charicter" in your thread wrong (it is spelled "character" just so you know) lol. :D SSBB is one of the best games I have ever played and I am really looking forward to the next one.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh my.
That is quite the Necro you have there.
Its actually quite impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads