• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dream Super Smash Bros. 4 Charicters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SSB4 is almost upon us (by at the most a few years) and I would like to see what charicters the MCSG community would like to see in SSB4, and what their movesets would be like.

Pesonally, I would like to have Dark Pit from Kid Icarus: Uprising. His melee attacks would use a club and his special attacks would be like follows

Standing special: Charged Shot. Fires a charged shot from a cannon Dark Pit pulls out. Takes a while to charge.
Side special: Dash Shots. Fires three shots from his cannon at enemys. Does less damage then the Carged shot, but can be used quicker.
Down special: Eggplant Bomb. Throws an eggplant bomb at opponets. Slows them for a few seconds.
Up special: Glide: Dark pit glides on his wings. Does no damage, but usefull for getting back on the stage.

Final smash: The power of flight. Dark Pit expands his wings. whoever he catches with them will be tossed up in the air where Dark Pit shots arrows at them that do alot of damage.

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
The eggplant wizard from the original kid icarus should be in there.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I also thought they should add Rosalina from Super mario galaxy

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The eggplant wizard from the original kid icarus should be in there.
I don't think eggplant wizard would make a good stand alone charicter, but he would be a good assist trophy.

I also thought they should add Rosalina from Super mario galaxy
I agree with this 100%. But i hope they use her to show off some of the galaxy side of the mario series, and not just a peach clone.

loul2000

Tribute
Reaction score
Think they need more fire emblem characters not just ike and marth.
I would specialy want soren the wind mage from fire emblem radiant dawn.
i still cant think of moves.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hmmm.... never played Fire Emblem. But the upcoming Awakining looks good.
Think they need more fire emblem characters not just ike and marth.
I would specialy want soren the wind mage from fire emblem radiant dawn.
i still cant think of moves.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Masked Man from Mother 3! He'd be such a fun character to play.

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
Sora and/or Riku from Kingdom Hearts :L

Sora's Specials

Standard: Firaga (shoots a basketball sized fireball forward that homes in on enemies for 5 seconds. After the 5 seconds are up, the fireball disappears.)

Forward: Sliding Dash (Sora dashes forward in the direction he's facing and does damage to anyone who's in his path)

Down: Counter Rush (Sora guards for a short time. If someone attacks him while he's guarding he'll do a combo of fast strikes as a counter)

Upward: Aerial Slam (Sora slashes his Keyblade upward and sends anyone who gets hit by it up into the sky, then teleports above the flying enemy(s) and slams them back down to the ground)

---------------------

Riku's Specials

Standard: Dark Firaga (Riku fires a dark colored fireball that also homes in, but before it hits it splits into multiple tiny others to do more damage)

Forward: Shadowbreaker (Riku lunges forward and does a dark, spinning slash, then does the same spin attack again but with light. Can change direction after the dark attack)

Down: Counter Aura (Riku does a counterattack like Sora, except he creates a ring made of darkness that does damage to anyone who comes into contact with it)

Upward: Dark Break (Riku leaps into the air, then strikes from above three times, leaving a small shockwave each time)

I'll make up the Final Smashes later :L

R

RedSeamonster

Link? Official release date? I am really interested.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ummm, SSB4 isn't out yet, seamonster. We do know 1. That its coming out for Wii U and 3DS 2. Namco Brandi, Makers of Soul Caliber (never played) are helping make it.

(Editors note) 3. It is rumored to be the largest SSB yet, as obviously Nintendos hiring outside help for this project. I expect nothing less than the best.

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
"Ecco the dolphin" says Billy. He receives strange looks from all the others. "Uh....That's 16-bit Sega."
"Oh," replies Billy, "Oh how about Billy!".
"That's also Sega."
"NiGHTs?"
"No."
"Kazuma Kiryu?"
"Are you joking!?!"
"..uh...."
"Pick a NINTENDO character!"
"......Mario.....?"
"-_-...... He's already in the game."
"Sketch Turner?"
"WILL YOU STOP WITH THE SEGA?!?!?!?"

On a more serious note, I think having boxers from Punch Out!, some of the adventurers from Twilight Princess, 0r bringing back the Melee Luigi would be nice for the next SSB game.
Other than that, I think Nintendo and Sega needs to work on this next SSB so as to include characters from Sega (love the Sega's 16-bit games better than Nintendo's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci