• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dragonair Games 1 - Volcanic Seas

EnderDragonair

Tribute
Reaction score
i'm saying it DOES look like paradise i seriously cannot imagine some water skiing right next to a volcanic island
Thank you for the idea of water skiing! I will try to add that in but I need to know weather to delete the plane or not. Check out the vid above

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Positives:

-Cool idea, interesting theme.
-Nice use of blocks, especially the netherrack/obsidian.
-Good terraforming. All good maps have terraforming.
-Interesting details, which makes the map look nice.

Negatives:

-Cornucopaia does lack detail.
-Based on the screenshots, there does seem to lack some features, such as redstone traps.
-Some of the screens show that there is a lot of water, which people don't like.
-The water doesn't have very many details. Maybe more islands or boats?

Overall rating:

5.5/10. It's a cool idea and a neat theme, but there needs to be some more detail. I recommend adding trees, buildings, and more terraforming that would draw more interest and landmarks. Keep up the good work! :)
Gaaaaah the white text make it stop D:
#BlameMobile

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
I have to say I'm impressed. Your style seems to be off from others which is unique and gives another style if it ever gets accepted. But, alas, I don't find the map nominal for good PvP. All the terrain might be difficult to fight with. Nonetheless, don't take my advice as bad news, you're very skilled at building at an off POV than other mainstream builders. But it just wouldn't be the best for PvP. I've been trying to tell that to CaptainJS with his map Foxes Grove which also just looks like a remake of Teweran SG1

J

Joel/MadDawg

For a first map this is really good! However, the amount of water you put in it is just too much. I really do like your terraforming and builds though. So I suggest that for dragonair2 you keep a similiar style, just with a lot less water. Overall, though, I think that for a solo-first try map this is good :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci