• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dragonair Games 1 - Volcanic Seas

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
It looks very unfinished and I can just tell that most time on this map will be spent in the water :/ but some of the terraforming looks alright.

EnderDragonair

Tribute
Reaction score
It looks very unfinished and I can just tell that most time on this map will be spent in the water :/ but some of the terraforming looks alright.
I am seriously in MC right now editing it adding more structures to reduce water chases

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Positives:

-Cool idea, interesting theme.
-Nice use of blocks, especially the netherrack/obsidian.
-Good terraforming. All good maps have terraforming.
-Interesting details, which makes the map look nice.

Negatives:

-Cornucopaia does lack detail.
-Based on the screenshots, there does seem to lack some features, such as redstone traps.
-Some of the screens show that there is a lot of water, which people don't like.
-The water doesn't have very many details. Maybe more islands or boats?

Overall rating:

5.5/10. It's a cool idea and a neat theme, but there needs to be some more detail. I recommend adding trees, buildings, and more terraforming that would draw more interest and landmarks. Keep up the good work! :)
emmmm whats the theme?

Mortalx9000

Experienced
Reaction score
In my opinion buildings are meh, I prefer maps with detailed buildings.
The terraforming isn't the best but it's not bad
I don't really like water for pvp
Also try something new, there's not something new in your map, it's just terraforming and basic buildings. As a consequence you need to improve that aspect, the only thing that's kind of "new", is the netherrack/obsidian terraforming but it's not enough.

If you want my general opinion, you've to improve the buildings, give an original aspect to your map and reduce the amount of water.
However, if you don't want to reduce the amount of water in your map, you should try to implement more boats, islands or even lily pads :D (cuz i hate chasing someone in the water ^^)
EDIT: Screenshots without shaders plz!!

EnderDragonair

Tribute
Reaction score
In my opinion buildings are meh, I prefer maps with detailed buildings.
The terraforming isn't the best but it's not bad
I don't really like water for pvp
Also try something new, there's not something new in your map, it's just terraforming and basic buildings. As a consequence you need to improve that aspect, the only thing that's kind of "new", is the netherrack/obsidian terraforming but it's not enough.

If you want my general opinion, you've to improve the buildings, give an original aspect to your map and reduce the amount of water.
However, if you don't want to reduce the amount of water in your map, you should try to implement more boats, islands or even lily pads :D (cuz i hate chasing someone in the water ^^)
EDIT: Screenshots without shaders plz!!
Why no shaders

emmmm whats the theme?
The theme is volcanic islands :/ just like the title says. But if you need more; Hawaii

Mortalx9000

Experienced
Reaction score
Why no shaders?
Well because it gives a general idea of the map for people who don't have powerful computers
I mean, the majority of the MCSG community play without shaders so you should put both, the screenshots with shaders and without :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci