• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dragonair Games 1 - Volcanic Seas

EnderDragonair

Tribute
Reaction score
This is an MCSG map that Ive been working on for a while and Im proud to say that its done! The radius of this map is 501 blocks all around. This was my first attempt at terraforming so I hope its good enough. I hope this is added to MCSG one day.

DOWNLOAD!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tjk34ylfiuyyl3r/Dragonair_Games_1.zip

Planet Minecraft:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/mcsg-map---dragonair-games-1-volcanic-seas/

Please Subscribe to my YouTube! LazerUnicorn7

Pictures!

I am currently working on Dragonair Games #2! So stay tuned and dont worry! This one will have ALOT more land!

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks like the terrain's mainly hilly and tall. I don't think that would be good for pvp :/

Other than that, it isn't bad.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't really get the theme, and shaders can make even ugly builds look decent. Please include screenshots without shaders.

EnderDragonair

Tribute
Reaction score
IK theres alot of water but I wanted to start easy and it may be difficult for me to go back and add more island because is used World Painter

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
Nice shaders mod :p
Looks like Fortune Island =/

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Positives:

-Cool idea, interesting theme.
-Nice use of blocks, especially the netherrack/obsidian.
-Good terraforming. All good maps have terraforming.
-Interesting details, which makes the map look nice.

Negatives:

-Cornucopaia does lack detail.
-Based on the screenshots, there does seem to lack some features, such as redstone traps.
-Some of the screens show that there is a lot of water, which people don't like.
-The water doesn't have very many details. Maybe more islands or boats?

Overall rating:

5.5/10. It's a cool idea and a neat theme, but there needs to be some more detail. I recommend adding trees, buildings, and more terraforming that would draw more interest and landmarks. Keep up the good work! :)

EnderDragonair

Tribute
Reaction score
Positives:

-Cool idea, interesting theme.
-Nice use of blocks, especially the netherrack/obsidian.
-Good terraforming. All good maps have terraforming.
-Interesting details, which makes the map look nice.

Negatives:

-Cornucopaia does lack detail.
-Based on the screenshots, there does seem to lack some features, such as redstone traps.
-Some of the screens show that there is a lot of water, which people don't like.
-The water doesn't have very many details. Maybe more islands or boats?

Overall rating:

5.5/10. It's a cool idea and a neat theme, but there needs to be some more detail. I recommend adding trees, buildings, and more terraforming that would draw more interest and landmarks. Keep up the good work! :)
Thx for the rundown and yes I will go back and add more man made structures, maybe a submarine or millitary boat, reply what I should add. I will try to add some more islands and terraforming but it maybe be difficult because World Painter may mess up the dome

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci