• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DQ's Resignation Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disfuncti0n

Platinum
Reaction score
Good night, good night. Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow.

Reactions: dq

HyP3rKi113r

Diamond
Reaction score
It was nice getting to know you DQ, even though you're the biggest nub on the face of the Earth ;) See you around bud.

PS. 1V1 ME SCRUB FIT ME URL K?!?!

CruelDefiance

Career
Reaction score
thanks for tagging me :( ill miss u bud, now im the only one left in my group :(

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Sad to see you go, you're a popular guy :p
You'll be sorely missed :(

Linkdude1997

Platinum
Reaction score
:( Nu DQ wai.
I'll always remember the time when you and @Virtual punched me to death when I was trying to record, and I ended up laughing harder than I had in a long time. Glad you're staying at MCSG though. :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You mentioned not being able to hang out with VeeZa... But I still hang out with Veeze. Don't worry, people won't forget you!

TOXICWASTEII

Diamond
Reaction score
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci