• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DQ's Resignation Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
I love you all <3

This is my resignation letter. Its been a wonderful time I've had here at MCSG, but like the title says, its that time. I don't really like MCSG anymore. When i became mod on July 26, it was probably one of the happiest days of my life. I had just become a mod on one of the most popular Survival Games servers out there! I miss the old days when everyone was about the game, now its turned into Fan girl central. People will sit in the hub for hours and hours waiting for their favorite YouTube celebrity. Honestly i think thats stupid, but that's besides the point. I've given up playing competitively and I'm giving up my mod rank so i can focus on what MCSG is really about: Having fun. I'm not quitting, just don't want to be mod anymore ^-^​
Now here comes the sentimental lovey dovey crap in every staff resigning/1000th post/MCSG story thread ever made:

@Theoretical - One of my very first friends in MCSG ever. Back in 2012, i thought you were the coolest person ever and i was really happy that i had you on my Skype. You've taught me so much, especially on PVP, dear god I'm afraid to even think where i would be if you didn't teach me anything. xD So from the bottom of my heart, Thank you Theo.

@Rhino1928 - Your mic was always beautiful, and i want to listen to it while i go to sleep, its actually really soothing ;-; Even though we never talked much except a few times in the Red Forest channel, you were an awesome guy then and i hope you still are now C:

@Tree_TheBigKind - I cant believe i didnt add you in the original post. Im so sorry D: As soon as i got out of my mod interview, i wandered down to the Red Forest chat, where i came face to face with one of the most chill, laid back dudes on MCSG. Your jokes are hilarious (even though scary sometimes) and you were always a quick thinker. Not to mention a great PVPer too! Im really surprised your able to balance everything you do on MCSG with being a mod, map commitee member, and a build team leader and still have time to do your day to day things. You deserve an award.

@Jacob - Always dragging me back into The Kewl Kidz Chat, even when i didnt want to be there. Thats kidnapping my friend. You've been an awesome friend these past few months, and you taught me the best MCSG skill of all - (Created by @Aipom) Force Feeding!

@HalfSquirrel - Maaaan, where do i begin! XD We were in #Chrome together (That was an awesome experience, no matter how short it was for me.) Then after my half a year break from MCSG, i come back to see the same old HalfNoob MCSG has always had. Thanks for being the same guy i came to know back in V1. #Swarm

@Creepy_Crawler - You and theo were a package, wherever one went the other followed. You've been a great friend and the best Sr. Mod ever imo. <3

@KRaidium - I never got to thank you for showing me how to do the coloured text in my Texture pack, its up to 600+ downloads and you are a big factor of that! <3

@CruelDefiance - Im so sorry bby i didnt mean to leave you out :C You were my waiting buddy and we had so many adventures in the waiting room together! I always thought id be the last one in my group, but i guess i was wrong. Goodluck to you, wherever you go :D

@XaSxLeech - Leech bby, even though i met you like twice, you seemed like a pretty cool person. And i was right too! I wish i would've been on EU more often so we could've played more :C

@Virtual - Even though i didn't know you THAT long (maybe 1 month, tops) you've proved to be a very untrustworthy friend. ESPECIALLY when it came to points. Our trust building exercises were a failure and I'm really curious to know what you'll do next time i have 20k points. OH WAIT, YOU'LL BETRAY ME. AGAIN.

@Zaex30 @Mamiamato24 @Claps123 @henryp909 @Sydneyy316 - The greatest forumers of ALL TIME. You guys are freaking awesome and i love seeing your posts on these threads everyday. You guys brighten my day with your hilarious posts. Thank you.

@_nicole14 @marinanycole - You two are really... strange. xD Even though i was scared to talk to marina at first, she was and still is one of my best friends of all time :D Nicole, ever since i met you that one day in the hub with your weird friend @knifeinthebutter, my life made a 180 degree turn. I was going through some things irl, and talking to you two made my day a whole lot better.

@pepsizPower - You always intimidated me a little bit, im not gonna lie xD Whenever you would be around, i'd try and act more my age (I honestly dont know why, i assume just like veeza, i wanted to really be your friend) and i'd like to say that my attempts at friendship were successful :D

@ManOfTheBread - Truly one of the (very rare) MCSG old timers. Along with Theo, you taught me how to pvp, and im very grateful for that. The very first mod who actually helped me out and showed me the ropes, and turned me into the horrible mod i am today! For that i thank you.

@BlazeMaster - Geez, we haven't talked in a long time blaze, maybe we should fix that! Anyways, you introduced me to Breadman, and I'm really grateful to have you both as a friend. You really made MCSG V1 some of the best months of my life.

@ThappleTree - Ah, who could forget you. The winner of HG7. Thapple, even though our time together was short, and i have neglected to give you wisdom on your forum page, Your probably one of the coolest dudes i've ever met in my life, with an awesome voice to boot!

@HyP3rKi113r - come at me nub

@Cubes @Lively - You two .-. To start off, Cubes: Svanz :3 Being around to see you get mod was awesome! I was so happy for you, especially that first day in the hub (when you got your rank). You're one of the funniest dudes i know, and also we haven't talked in FOREVERRRRR. Lively, even though you never have enough time to just joke around, you were also one of the coolest mods out there. (and your a published writer, awesome!) Whether it was me spamming you in Skype or me not doing what i supposed to be doing the hub, i knew i could always count on you to slap some sense into me.

@OnlyMathias - You my friend, are the only person i know who will sit in the survival world for hours and hours on end, while everyone else is messing around in the hub, supervising survival. I respect you for that, thank you for being one of my early on teachers (i met you my 2nd day of mod). Also, HOW MUCH MONEY HAVE YOU'VE BLOWN ON DIAMOND DONOR?!

@EveryStaffMember: Thank you for making this an enjoyable ride, it was fun getting to know all of you awesome people! I will never forget the awesome things we did, such as the Staff Games or Tiering new MCSG Maps! Also @ChadTheDJ, I've killed you 3 live streams in a row, when you planning on returning the favor?

@cctlcats The best friend i've ever had on MCSG. All the way up until V2, me you and @-K2skier- had each other backs. We've had laughs, lots and lots of fights ;-; but we always managed to come out on top (after you had to intervene xD) Even though you dont play anymore katt, you're still the coolest member on MCSG. EVER.

@VeeZa - I swore for the longest time that you hated me, and i tried for a long time to become your friend, which i've successfully done! (or so i think ;-;) Whatever the case may be, you are by far one of the coolest mods out there, and not being able to hang out with mods like you is going to be the worst part about my resignation.

To everyone in The Rebels, and everyone in The Forgotten: Even though i only played with very few of you (some of you probably will look at this and be like: "Who's this bozo?"), those games we played were some of the highlights of my entire MCSG "career". I will never forget Oct 25 2013 (yesterday) i stayed up the entire night with the rebels. Things got strange, but i had fun, we all did and it made for one of the best nights in a long time.

Now im rushing through this, so i know i forgot to tag people. If i did, let me know and DQ will adds you.

It's been a wonderful time being an MCSG staff member, and while i hate to go, i feel im not fit enough to do it anymore because of my views on the community.

Last edited:

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
First.
EDIT: I WAS ACTUALLY MENTIONED?!!??!

Reactions: dq

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Well DQ, you definitely were my favorite mod, and it's sad, but I respect your choice :)

itsjulesdude

Platinum
Reaction score
Awh NubQueen_ ;-; it's sad to see you go but I'm glad you won't be gone forever <3

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Anyways, am I the only one who isn't upset or sad over this? I mean, yes he was a great mod, but he isnt leaving. He will still play with me and all of you so I couldn't care less :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci