• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dont. Rage.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
I've raged a few times.. never anything crazy but cursing and hitting the table a teeny bit xD
If you've got a serious problem with raging against computer games I suggest seeing a real doctor :3

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Making people rage is so funny tho xD u just keep hitting them till they go to one heart then say sorry and put them up to full. Keep doing it and doing it and in right before the lose it kill them and sign outta Skype for the next hour xD then come back on and see the lovely things they spammed in your chat XD XD

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
I dont know why, but of all the games I have ever played in my lifetime, THIS game is the most rage inducing. I never and have never rage quit any kind of game before, but sometimes I need to just close the minecraft browser and watch some cat videos to calm my nerves after playing this.

L

Lululioness

I only rage if I get killed and the person says 'lol i killed lululioness shes such a noob' because a) I usually have more wins then them and b) they had wayyyy better stuff than me :p

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I rage all the time when I lose (especially if I'm surprised killed, when I fall into a trap when I have good stuff and die, and don't make it far) but I try to not rage when someone is around. One time I raged so hard I accidentally broke my "T" key on my computer. :p Btw have a look at my signature. :p

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
I used to get mad, everytime I did I used to get the angry shout from upstairs: 'SHUT THE F*** UP' from my brother. Over the years though you start to not get angry over these small things. (apart from FIFA, everybody hates losing on FIFA).

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well. Mcsg is dead to me. What could i possibly rage over now.

caleb1265

Survivor
Reaction score
I actually play better mad, the rage makes me click faster or something
Some people play better mad. I don't, when I get mad I get mad. I'm talking jumping around my room screaming! I'm jk, I personally have not raged lately because I play MCSG for the fun:)

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Something very interesting happened to me recently. I was playing on Demons Breeze and turned the sound off so I wouldnt lag, and with the sound of the game off, it became a LOT less rage inducing. Although having the sound on is pretty important in PvP :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci