• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dont. Rage.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi Guys "Dont Rage" this doesnt sound like a strategy. It actually isn't tbh but it does help a lot!

- If you rage you will probably die in the next game too and rage even more

- Your skype mates either will laugh at you or block you on Skype xD

- It's not Fun anymore

- Raging about a game isn't the reason why they made it...

- You fight way worse (most of the time)

How to "Not-rage"

- Tell yourself before playing "Today I wont rage - nvm what happens" sometimes it helps.

- Skype with Guys who dont rage and try to no Rage... thats easier than ^^ (if theyre good friends tell them to warn you if you start raging)

- If your close to play something else where you dont need much skill which is just fun :)

- Another option is punch your pillow as hard as possible ^^ Alternative you can beat up your stuffed animal ;)

-If you rage you can do some Pull-Ups or pushups and you'll realize you dont rage anymore.

-Lay on the ground and count to 10 :)

If you once stopped raging you realize how good it feels getting killed and dont rage ^^

Honestly I often raged some time ago...
But today I nearly never rage ^^

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sometimes i get so mad i just lay on the ground and count to 10:p

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree, games are meant to be played for fun, so I don't get why people get their panties in a bunch about it.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS? I HATE YOU!!!!
jk
But another way to help stop raging in the first place is just to play in a style where you are purely playing for fun. THis way even if you die you are (or should be) already laughing.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Or you could just open a word document and swear to that stupid paperclip that was in Windoes XP lol :p

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually play better mad, the rage makes me click faster or something

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
I just listen to soothing music with headphones. Not the generic music from today, but the classics ;3

I wuv you Mozart.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci