• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donors Can Join Games In "Pregame"

codysoulsword

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't see why this would be donors only. I guess it's another perk for donors but I feel if this was implemented non donors should be able to join pregame as well.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I don't typically like it. Look at it from a normal players perspective- waiting to playa game and then kicked for a donor at the dying seconds. People will get annoyed- which we don't want.

It's a no from me.
Re read the thread. He means if a game has 16 people on it, donors can join in pre game, however they cannot join if it is full.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seems like a pretty good idea. ;) Though the only improvement to the idea is that donors can join within the first ten seconds of pre-game so they can get ready and not join with one second to go and chucked into the game straight away.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like this if you weren't able to join in the last 10 seconds of pregame. You need time to actually join the server and to orientate yourself for your route if you take one. It also helps to have time to quit before the game starts and some randy punches you if it's a map you can't stand.
It is a good suggestion but rather confusing.
It really isn't; lazy people just didn't read the whole thing carefully. He explained everything well enough.

alltbboss29

Platinum
Reaction score
Seems like a pretty good idea. ;) Though the only improvement to the idea is that donors can join within the first ten seconds of pre-game so they can get ready and not join with one second to go and chucked into the game straight away.
I say maybe the first 20 seconds so right when the timer goes to 10 seconds, they are unable to join again

Reaction score
Maybe this should just be for platinum. Platinum is basically diamond right now, just higher priority.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Why is it a no?
Because, it's stupid. Why would anyone want to join in pregame. For those people who care about their ratio, If you dislike the map and leave, it counts as a death. To be completely honest, this won't be added.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci