• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donors Can Join Games In "Pregame"

alltbboss29

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello! My name is alltbboss29 and I have a cool suggestion. Donors can join pregame lobbies, like when the players are in the map getting ready for the game to begin, a donor can join if the lobby does not have the maximum amount of players. This would work for 24, 48, and 120 player games. I think this would be a good way to make every game have the maximum amount of players in it. So there will be less waiting, and more playing. But the donors can only join if there are spots left in the pregame, not if the game is full. Anyway I hope you guys like this suggestion and maybe it could possibly be added!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I don't typically like it. Look at it from a normal players perspective- waiting to playa game and then kicked for a donor at the dying seconds. People will get annoyed- which we don't want.

It's a no from me.

alltbboss29

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't typically like it. Look at it from a normal players perspective- waiting to playa game and then kicked for a donor at the dying seconds. People will get annoyed- which we don't want.

It's a no from me.
You are not understanding it. Only if the game is not full they could join a pregame match

alltbboss29

Platinum
Reaction score

It's a no from me.
Only if the lobby has room left. Like if the game is in pregame and there are 23/24 players, a donor can join so there wi be 24/24 players. But once the game is full, no one can join the pregame match

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
You are not understanding it. Only if the game is not full they could join a pregame match
I totally understand it, actually. I just said if you are in pregame and it is the dying seconds before the game starts, the last thing someone wants is to be kicked for a donor. It's still a no from me.

alltbboss29

Platinum
Reaction score
I totally understand it, actually. I just said if you are in pregame and it is the dying seconds before the game starts, the last thing someone wants is to be kicked for a donor. It's still a no from me.
No, you are not understanding it still. Donors can't kick to get in pregame

H

HuntyB88

Oh. I suppose this would be a creative idea! Nice thinking! :D

Majestical

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone with doner will agree, everyone without? Will not.
Although I am doners it's a no from me.

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
Pregame was made for people to get prepared for the game to start, and if a donator joins at 1 second, they have no chance to get corn. They also need to look where their route is if they have one. By the time they find out which was to go, if the route is popular it will most likely be taken (e.g. diamond on Icarus or West on Chernobyl).

alltbboss29

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone with doner will agree, everyone without? Will not.
Although I am doners it's a no from me.
Non-donors will be unable to get kicked in pregame. So only if the game has open slots in it a donor can join

alltbboss29

Platinum
Reaction score
Pregame was made for people to get prepared for the game to start, and if a donator joins at 1 second, they have no chance to get corn. They also need to look where their route is if they have one. By the time they find out which was to go, if the route is popular it will most likely be taken (e.g. diamond on Icarus or West on Chernobyl).
Maybe the game should be unjoinable at like 10 seconds

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci