• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donors Can Join Games In "Pregame"

alltbboss29

Platinum
Reaction score
Because, it's stupid. Why would anyone want to join in pregame. For those people who care about their ratio, If you dislike the map and leave, it counts as a death. To be completely honest, this won't be added.
I would want to join pregame. Some people don't want to wait. Some people want to jump right in a game and play. And it will also make sure every game has the maximum amount of players.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
I would want to join pregame. Some people don't want to wait. Some people want to jump right in a game and play. And it will also make sure every game has the maximum amount of players.
Honestly, who wants to play a random map. If the map I like is losing to a map which has been voted more. I'll leave. As I said before, I highly doubt this will be added.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Honestly, who wants to play a random map. If the map I like is losing to a map which has been voted more. I'll leave. As I said before, I highly doubt this will be added.
I'm sure there are plenty of people that wouldn't mind playing a random map to be able to skip waiting.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sure there are plenty of people that wouldn't mind playing a random map to be able to skip waiting.
Well, that's not me. I don't really want to waste my time on playing maps i don't like.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, that's not me. I don't really want to waste my time on playing maps i don't like.
Hey buddy, the world doesn't revolve around you. All because you don't like something, doesn't mean it's stupid.

TheTDevine5

Experienced
Reaction score
I dont really think this would be fair. The donors are already to op :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci