• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donator Perks

More perks as iron status?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackSheep89

Survivor
Reaction score
i never had much problems with getting food.
there are enough cows/pigs on the map und more mushrums than you can make stew out of.

thebuckster1

Tribute
Reaction score
What if donators could get a perk that they could vote on a map?
That isn't a bad idea at all! Maybe there could be a vote for everyone, but donors count 1.5 or 2 times, maybe depending on their amount donated (iron, gold, diamond)
Anything ingame is bad in my opinion. Everyone should start equal. The ability to kick people is something that isn't game changing, something that doesn't really make it unfair. I think perks should be stuff that will give donors more influence, but not more items.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Indeed, but the idea of donators able to vote for a map is nice :)
But then everyone should vote.
Like Thebuckster said they should get more influence.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
what kind of perks > : D
It is unknown what kind of perks yet, but we do know they are in the making.

That isn't a bad idea at all! Maybe there could be a vote for everyone, but donors count 1.5 or 2 times, maybe depending on their amount donated (iron, gold, diamond)
Anything ingame is bad in my opinion. Everyone should start equal. The ability to kick people is something that isn't game changing, something that doesn't really make it unfair. I think perks should be stuff that will give donors more influence, but not more items.
:( I had this idea first and made a suggestion about it but no one saw it! :( It was pretty much exactly that. Except I said: Normal player gets 1 vote, Iron donor gets 1.5 votes, Gold donor gets 2 votes and diamond donor gets 3 votes. Add the winner of last game gets + 1 votes.

thebuckster1

Tribute
Reaction score
It is unknown what kind of perks yet, but we do know they are in the making.

:( I had this idea first and made a suggestion about it but no one saw it! :( It was pretty much exactly that. Except I said: Normal player gets 1 vote, winner of last game on that server gets 2 votes, Iron donor gets 2.5 votes, Gold donor gets 3 votes and diamond donor gets 5 votes. Add the winner of last game (+ 1) if a donor won the last game off course.
Really? I hadn't seen it... I think 5 votes is a little much, but yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
5 may be a little much indeed.
Maybe normal 1. iron 1.5 gold 2 and diamond 2.5
And the winner gets +1 vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads