• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donator Perks

More perks as iron status?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mufasa

Spectator
Reaction score
I've been contemplating whether or not I should get Iron or higher. Usually, standard members ask the Iron members: "What can you do when you're Iron status?" and the Iron Members just say: "Reserved Spot :)" All of a sudden waves of people who dont donate start yelling "That's a ripoff! You should be given MORE perks!" And that's what I'm here of. I don't know what to add to being a iron donor, but I guess you guys can sort of think of an idea.

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
You have to realize that donating is something made to help out the server, not to get perks. If you're donating just for the 'Reserved spot' than it's your choice. I think that a reserved spot in a server is a very valuable purchase. As someone who isn't a donator, I know the struggles of finding an open server and actually staying in without being kicked. Some perk ideas could potentially be starting with food, or getting to leave the platform 2 seconds before everyone else. I'm just throwing these thing out there, but you never know. Before you know it, donators will be able to start with a sword! (Hope Not!)

If you have any ideas, I'd recommend PM'ing Chad about it, tho' he is very busy. Otherwise, you can wait until later when they add a donator forum. (If they do)

BottleGnomes

Tribute
Reaction score
With the new restarting server, and the thing that shows you which server is in lobby, you can pretty mic start whenever you want, which is VERY hard for regular people.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
When the plugin is out of beta the donors will get more perks.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
its difficult to make perks because almost everything is going to make the game inbalanced

torak289

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes Such as start 2 seconds earlier will take away the whole fun because all the donators will get the better stuff, and food will give you a great advantage To survive longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci