• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Doing Signature , Avatar , Wallpaper requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igotsoldonebay2

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft name :Igotsoldonebay2
What do you want (Avatar, Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain)): Avatar
Describe what would you like to see : Me holding a diamond sword mabye?

ItsLythronax

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft name : ZeRoyalWolfMC
What do you want (Avatar, Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain)): Avatar
Describe what would you like to see : corn of lost Mines and holding a diamond sword also a mcsg logo :)

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
Doing all of them tommorow.
Aint acepting any more requests beside if youre moderator or higher.

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft name : Salamancer101
What do you want (Avatar, Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain)): can you do YouTube backgrounds? If not I'll have a wallpaper ;)
Describe what would you like to. Can I have my ign, my skin, the background sg 2, and then the words survival games, minigames, minecraft. Ty very much :D

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft name : matt90008
What do you want (Avatar, Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain)): Avatar.
Describe what would you like to see : I would like it to be me, leaning on a quartz pillar. Holding a diamond dagger up to my face, like I'm inspecting it.

Thank you. These avatars are top notch!
I said somewhere before that I don't have license for any 4d modeling program and that's too advanced for photoshop.

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft name : samusdx5
What do you want (Avatar, Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain)):Acata please :D
Describe what would you like to see I don't mind but I would love a picture of me with a bow :p
Im no't a drawer ._.

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft name :kieron605(put charbie)
What do you want (Avatar, Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain)):avatar
Describe what would you like to see :a batman pig flying behind the corn of holiday resort
Not a drawer ... Go somewhere else ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci