• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Doing Signature , Avatar , Wallpaper requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
If you want something then fill out this application
Minecraft name :
What do you want (Avatar(I'm not a drawer), Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain)):
Describe what would you like to see :

Here are some of my works : http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/chad-and-leaderboards-top-3-wallpaper-by-me.41217/

Todo list :

fnnythe3hd
BetaPuffle
nate252
Otto
funnybunny
lolistwee
pepsizPower
funnybunny
honeypoo10
Builda_Br3tt
Flump
honeypoo10
maxlupus
Mp5xz
SkeletonBoss
Sixorr
friedfred
Floodplai
Theoreticallyy
tpemrickj
Salamancer101
c75shooter
matt90008
EnergyyZ
samusdx5
kieron605 (charbie)
Zwyk_Sceptacus
AmeliaDinposaur
iKILLFT
Igotsoldonebay
ZeRoyalWolfMC

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft name : fnnythe3hd
What do you want (Avatar, Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain)): I would like an avatar, please.
Describe what would you like to see : My Minecraft character, holding a carrot, and looking off into the sunset. (Also, if possible, could the background be The Survival Games 1?)

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft name : BetaPuffle
What do you want (Avatar, Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain)): Can I have a look at Avatar and Signature not bothered if they take ages
Describe what would you like to see : well preferbley me shooting a bacca in the face, and for the signature SG2

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft name: nate252
What do you want: one of your wallpapers
Describe what would you like to see: idk I just liked your style of wallpapers. if background could be map 2 that would be neat :3

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: jdogsnell
What do I want: avatar
What do I want to see: what you did for that walls paper but small enought for an avatar ;)

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft name : fnnythe3hd
What do you want (Avatar, Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain)): I would like an avatar, please.
Describe what would you like to see : My Minecraft character, holding a carrot, and looking off into the sunset. (Also, if possible, could the background be The Survival Games 1?)

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft name : BetaPuffle
What do you want (Avatar, Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain)): Can I have a look at Avatar and Signature not bothered if they take ages
Describe what would you like to see : well preferbley me shooting a bacca in the face, and for the signature SG2
Can't do the awatar , bcz I'm not like a drawer and I don't have Cinama 4D License ._. , but here sig. :

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft name : lolistwee
What do you want (Avatar, Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain)): youtube banner
Describe what would you like to see : me hugging a tree with hearts coming out.

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft name: nate252
What do you want: one of your wallpapers
Describe what would you like to see: idk I just liked your style of wallpapers. if background could be map 2 that would be neat :3

P.s. going to do other requests later , time for some survival games :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci