• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Doing Signature , Avatar , Wallpaper requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flump

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft name :mrflump123
What do you want (Avatar, Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain):Avatar and signature
Describe what would you like to see : Ign in the top right corner with red stripes on the bottom and top of the name and avatar on the left and background the huge stone brick building on sg 4 as the background With the mcsg logo in the bottom right corner and also a diamond sword in right hand and golden apple In left hand

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft name :honeypoo10
What do you want (Avatar, Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain)):avatar please
Describe what would you like to see:shooting a steve in the throat
:p steves are easy to kill so thats why I want that!

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft name :mrflump123
What do you want (Avatar, Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain):Avatar and signature
Describe what would you like to see : Ign in the top right corner with red stripes on the bottom and top of the name and avatar on the left and background the huge stone brick building on sg 4 as the background With the mcsg logo in the bottom right corner and also a diamond sword in right hand and golden apple In left hand
As I said before I don't have license for any 3D Programms , so Im using photoshop and it ain't so easy to add items for person.

KungFuCupcake

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft name :honeypoo10
What do you want (Avatar, Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain)):avatar please
Describe what would you like to see:shooting a steve in the throat
:p steves are easy to kill so thats why I want that!
Same 4 u.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft name : maxlupus
What do you want (Avatar, Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain)): Signature please!
Describe what would you like to see : SG3, bridge. If you're able to, using 'novaskin.net', please remove my glasses!

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft name : Mp5xz
What do you want (Avatar, Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain)):Signature
Describe what would you like to see : My avatar waiving (as in Hello/ good bye) On the left, and name going diagonal on the right. :)

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
  • Minecraft name : SkeletonBoss
    What do you want (Avatar, Wallpaper, Signature, or something else(explain)): Signature please
    Describe what would you like to see : Skeletons in the background holding down their bows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci