• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you hate Targeters?

KoalaBears

Survivor
Reaction score
I Tottally Agree With this targetting on mcsg or all SG Serevers is out of control even hive with /scramble is bad it doesnt work people know there names on Leaderboards i say its the LeaderBoards if we got rid of them completely it would still be there because people know them by IGN Now so if the leaderboards were never Created this wouldnt of started
Yea like me being a MCSG and hive player /scramble does not work And Austin Thanks for the follow im going to follow you in a second

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I like targeters usually, any one who is targeting me is probably worse then me, and mad that I killed them in a previous game. So, I kill 'em again.

superfastskater

Survivor
Reaction score
I want to take it as a compliment. People want to take me out? As a threat? I get a warm feeling ;)

Reaction score
It's actually bannable, if you have a good computer then record it (heck, even if you have a bad computer but you're sick of being targeted by the same person then record anyways). And if I keep getting targeted then I take a short break, and after my break, I be a noob and play on higher servers (us30-us60). I usually don't get targeted too much there.
Usually though people will target for a few reasons. High points, good records, being a donor, VIP, or any special rank like that. Bounty your points and keep them in the 1,000's or 100's, that's usually what I do. Do /d, play on high servers, or just deal with it and if you get targeted constantly then take a break and then come back.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I can't say if I hate people that target or not because I haven't experienced it. I'm sure I would because obviously it's annoying but what I've found to ALSO be annoying is when people think you're targeting them but you have no idea who they are... egotistical crazies *smh*

_Vorxity_

Spectator
Reaction score
I can't say if I hate people that target or not because I haven't experienced it. I'm sure I would because obviously it's annoying but what I've found to ALSO be annoying is when people think you're targeting them but you have no idea who they are... egotistical crazies *smh*
it is especially if u have donor it happens every once in a while

Reaction score
You say that targeting is not bannable but i have been told by a few mods that it is because it is a type of abuse. All you need is the same thing you need to get anyone banned EVIDENCE!!! E.g the say they that They're going to target you in the lobby screenshot it then record the targeting you giving them plenty of chanes to leave you alone.

This is what the mods have told me

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Who doesn't like targeters? Once I was playing with some friends and they literally assigned two people to come hunt me down -.-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci