• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you hate Targeters?

KoalaBears

Survivor
Reaction score
(I know this is a suggestion but I get more feedback here)

Hello,

Before I start I just want to say this thread does not need flame, it's just a topic to discuss, please don't argue so this thread won't get closed, thanks :)

There have been many targeters on Survival Games (There have probably been a lot of threads regarding this but hear me out) Even though this isn't bannable, it ruins the fun for others, especially youtubers. People say the solution to this would be simply to go to /silenthub because they think 99% of the targeters are donors, which is not true. Some non-doners are smart and do /records and check your stats. Also, /d doesn't help in most situations. Me, having a Nooby name like piclepoop34 and do tab and see it. would make no sense and probably would give the person doing /records a reason to target. /d helps a little bit but not completely. Reply to this thread giving a suggestion on what you think the MCSG staff should do in order to stop targeters.

Put your Feed back in the chat. Ty!

Pandah

Diamond
Reaction score
You say that targeting is not bannable but i have been told by a few mods that it is because it is a type of abuse. All you need is the same thing you need to get anyone banned EVIDENCE!!! E.g the say they that They're going to target you in the lobby screenshot it then record the targeting you giving them plenty of chanes to leave you alone.

This is what the mods have told me

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
You say that targeting is not bannable but i have been told by a few mods that it is because it is a type of abuse. All you need is the same thing you need to get anyone banned EVIDENCE!!! E.g the say they that They're going to target you in the lobby screenshot it then record the targeting you giving them plenty of chanes to leave you alone.

This is what the mods have told me
This is actually true. If you get constantly targeted by players in a number of games.. and have proof of it.. you can get them banned.

ZombiePigThang

Platinum
Reaction score
Constantly being targeted by the same person is bannable :p The rules state it's considered harassment. And in my opinion... It' s a pain in the butt and ruins the fun for others..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci