• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you find it annoying when someone says "ez"?

Do you find it annoying when someone says "eZ"?

• Total voters

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
Yup it bugs me all the time when people say that, but I leave the game and if I ever see them in a game again and I kill them, I just say it right back to them tbh lol
Stop sweating.....

ImaDinosawRAWR

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly no. Sometimes it gets to me. But people forget this is a video game. You should play it to have fun (Although some of you may know I pvp competitively). Who gives a heck if you win or lose!? Always congratulate the victor and tell the loser good fight or nice try. Try it sometime. Instead of saying gg10 or Ez Rekt, say good try! I bet you will feel better about yourself :)
I always say good fight even if it was an easy one, it just makes people feel better.

Yup it bugs me all the time when people say that, but I leave the game and if I ever see them in a game again and I kill them, I just say it right back to them tbh lol
I forget the player's name ;-; otherwise I would do that haha

It bugs me when people say it, but I don't take offense, after all, I do it too sometimes.
eZpZlemnsqueez
eZpZlemmsqueez sounds a lot nicer than eZ haha

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
Generally, I don't like to act cocky in chat because I don't want to be seen as a bad person in game. However, I will admit that when I'm with friends I know well I will act a bit differently because I will know my limits more! xD So basically, I like to keep the chat more 'friendlier' with hlgfs (people don't seem to say that anymore) before games, but when i'm with friends, I might say rekt or something if I win. I barely win so either way, I don't have a tendency to say that much. Especially since I'm a network owner, I like to keep myself as perceived as a nice person to the people who play on my network xD

Devon

Survivor
Reaction score
Personally, I find it really annoying when I get a bad game or someone cleans up and someone just puts "ez" or "ez noob" in the chat. Not all of us are MLG and can click 100 times a second to kill everyone they can. It makes losing a game x100 times worse when someone puts that in the chat. Maybe it's just me aha:p
What are your opinions?
It doesn't really affect me honestly, I just learn to get over it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci